Chapter 3: Entering the Dream Again

After returning to class, Feng Qi seemed a little absent-minded.

He could not find the reason for the inexplicable increase in his bloodline strength. He could only guess that it might be related to the strange dream.

"You're not feeling well again!" Mo Fei, who was sitting at the side and listening attentively, turned his head and commented curiously when he realized that Feng Qi was a little distracted.

"I'm fine. Perhaps I haven't recovered yet!" As he spoke, Feng Qi suddenly thought of something and asked,

"Do you know the new school doctor in the infirmary? Why didn't I know about that!"

Mo Fei was a little embarrassed by the question.

"She's my sister. She was originally a medic in a domain combat team. When they were exploring the domain, she was ambushed by a domain monster and injured her dantian's Qi sea. As a result, Qi sea could no longer store Spiritual Qi, so she retired and came back. She couldn't stay idle at home, so she applied to be a school doctor. Recently, she passed the school's review and officially took office."

"Biological sister?"

"She's not my biological sister!"

"That's not a big problem then!" Feng Qi nodded decisively and gave Mo Fei an encouraging look.

"There's a big problem. Although she's not my biological sister, she's my mother's goddaughter. My mother told me that I'm not worthy of her and told me not to provoke her goddaughter. Otherwise, she'll break my legs!"

"Are you sure you're her biological son?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe I was a freebie for paying a phone bill!"

After a short chat, Feng Qi and Mo Fei began to listen attentively to class.

The graduation exam was approaching, and grades were very important. Good grades equated to many options. They could enter the cultivation techniques and magic research institutes and become an elite. They could also join the domain combat teams, become a domain warrior, or head to an advanced university to be a well-paid teacher.

With bad results, the situation would be the complete opposite. There would not be much choice at all. There was a high chance that they would be suffer in society.

Therefore, the upcoming graduation examination was a turning point in his life. Feng Qi did not dare to be negligent and seized every last moment to study hard.

Mo Fei's dream was different. The book he was reading was "The History of Technological Weapons Development" because his dream was to be a weapons engineer or a technological researcher, not to enter a cultivation technique, magic research institute, or join a domain combat group to live a life of bloodshed.

Although technology had limited use against creatures in the domain field, humans had never stopped researching and developing technology.

This was because the convenience brought by technology could also accelerate the progress of human civilization.

In the graduation exam half a month later, other than the compulsory history exam, the corresponding exam content was available for different majors.

His ideal choice was the Milky Way Academy, an advanced academy that specialized in the study of cultivation techniques. After graduation, he would have the chance to join the Milky Way Research Institute in the academy. Therefore, the books he flipped through all contained knowledge related to cultivation technique research theories.

Mo Fei's choice was the Science and Technology Research Institute, so he was going through technology related content.

...