Chapter 2: Physical Change

"The graduation exam is coming soon. How can you sleep? Can you fall asleep at this stage? Have you got any sense?!"

Looking at Feng Qi, Wang Jinsheng put on a look of disappointment.

Feng Qi was his proudest student. He had high hopes for Feng Qi's future, he did not expect him to sleep in his class.

After a scolding, Wang Jinsheng flipped opened the textbook and said with a serious expression,

"Let me ask you, when did the World Revolution begin!"

Looking at the furious Old Wang, Feng Qi's mind raced. Fortunately, he had already memorized the knowledge in this aspect and wouldn't embarrass himself at this moment.

After pondering for a moment, the relevant content appeared in Feng Qi's mind.

"The revolution of the world began 500 years ago. The specific date was May 31st, 1523. On that day, domain fields appeared all over the world. Creatures that only existed in myths descended into the domains. Humanity welcomed an unprecedented challenge..."

World Revolution Day was a question that every batch of graduates had to face.

This was because this day had changed the structure of the human world.

According to records, on that day, various domain fields descended from all over the world. Small ones only covered an area of ten square meters, and large ones could even cover a city.

All kinds of terrifying monsters descended in the domain fields. Those humans who were unfortunately enveloped within were met with a nightmare.

For example, 500 miles to the east of Star City, where Feng Qi was located, was originally a modern city 300 years ago. Unfortunately, it was enveloped by the domain field that suddenly descended. Most of the humans in the city were eaten by the domain creatures that appeared along the domain field. Only a small number of people were lucky enough to escape and survived.

In the face of the sudden crisis of domain invasion, the various countries took extreme measures and used nuclear weapons to bombard the domain fields, wanting to raze everything in the domain field to the ground.

But it turned out that nuclear weapons had almost no effect on domain fields and did not weaken or make them disappear at all.

Helpless, humans could only temporarily give up on the areas covered by the domain fields.

Fortunately, the bloodthirsty creatures in the domain fields were limited by unknown factors and rarely left those areas. That was why humans were able to survive until now and had yet to be wiped out.

But everyone knew that the days of peace were only temporary.

This was because the "domain" that covered the world was slowly expanding. One day, it would envelop the entire world.

In order to resist the invasion of domains, the various countries took the initiative to exchange information and began to study the "domain creatures" hunted by technological weapons, trying to find their weaknesses and spot a chance of survival for humanity's future.

After day and night of researching, some scholars discovered that there was a magical substance in the air that appeared along with the domain fields. This substance was extremely difficult to capture as it drifted in the air. The reason why the monsters in the domain were so powerful was closely related to the abundance of this unique substances in their bodies.

At that time, some researchers suggested that if this unique substance was implanted in a human body, he could also become as powerful as a domain creature.