Chapter 8: Someone Has to Step Forward

"I admit that luck played a part, but I was the one who improved the exercises," Feng Qi said seriously as he looked at Wang Jinsheng.

Hearing this, Wang Jinsheng fell into deep thought.

Wang Jinsheng had a detailed understanding of Feng Qi's family background. He knew that his parents were once members of the domain combat team, but they disappeared during an operation to disperse a domain field. Hence, Feng Qi was always alone and stayed in school.

The school was under closed management, so it was impossible for Feng Qi to interact with people outside the school.

As for the school, he really didn't think anyone had the ability to improve the cultivation exercises that had been modified many times by their predecessors.

Feng Qi said that the exercises were improved through his own haphazard attempts. It seemed that other than this explanation, there was no better answer.

Thinking of how Feng Qi was feeling unwell in the morning, Wang Jinsheng had a guess.

"You weren't feeling well this morning. Is it related to the random alteration of the exercises?"

"I'm not sure. I can't rule it out, and I'm uncertain."

Before figuring out the secrets of the mysterious dream, Feng Qi did not intend to expose it, so he chose to answer against his will.

"Don't try it randomly in the future. The path of cultivation techniques is related to the acupuncture points in the body, and there are many fatal acupuncture points in the body. If you're not careful, your entire body might be paralyzed and you'll become a cripple. You can try it again when you learn more about improving cultivation techniques in the future!" Wang Jinsheng patted Feng Qi's shoulder with concern. Then, his expression became serious.

"Feng Qi, I have a request now. I hope to get your approval!"

"Go ahead, I might not agree." Although he said that, he could already guess what Old Wang wanted to say to him.

"I want to send your modified exercises to Tiger Soul Research Institute and let them test it. If the test results are feasible, it will be promoted all over the world. You will also be rewarded and it will be of great help to your future."

"No problem!" Feng Qi agreed without hesitation.

With Feng Qi's reply, a smile appeared on Wang Jinsheng face.

"Rascal, as expected of the student I taught. You didn't disappoint me."

"Of course. You often tell us that selfish motives can't compare to the future of mankind. I came to you this time to promote my improved exercises."

"You're teachable!"

"No, you taught me well!"

After flattering each other, Feng Qi suddenly said,

"By the way, Old Wang, do you want me to repeat it a few times for you?"

"Okay, I'll take another look and see what else is different."

Feng Qi took two steps back and stood still. Then, he performed the exercises again. During this period, he would pause at critical points from time to time, allowing Wang Jinsheng to observe more clearly.

As for how to teach, he had already watched it several times in the video in the database. During this period, he kept explaining the key points of the movements to deepen Wang Jinsheng's understanding of this improved version.

As for Wang Jinsheng, after watching Feng Qi's demonstration, he quickly grasped the key points and displayed them according to Feng Qi's movements. He was already quite proficient.