Chapter 12: Star City Academy

Star City, center of the city.

Star City Academy.

After getting off the bus, Feng Qi dragged his luggage to the gate of Star City Academy.

The first thing he saw was a 20-meter-tall stone tablet with the characters "Star City Academy" engraved with lively and vigorous calligraphy on it.

As he strolled into the academy, the guards on duty at the gate blocked his way.

He was only let in after he handed out the letter.

After passing the gate, there was a marble road leading into the school. Along the way, there were many bronze statues standing on both sides.

They were all graduates from Star City Academy who had made outstanding contributions to human development. The inscriptions under the statue wrote their life stories.

Further in, there was was the lotus pond. It was summer, the peak season for lotus flowers to grow. Green leaves filled the pond and swayed in the wind.

Walking along the main road, Feng Qi took an hour to reach the dormitory building.

After arriving at the dormitory administrator's office and handing over the letter, he quickly found his own residence.

Room 301 on the third floor.

The dormitory of Star City Academy were single rooms, but larger than his room in school and fully equipped with all facilities. The refrigerator was already stuffed with various drinks and food. The dormitory building was even equipped with a gym, psychological catharsis room, Internet room, and other facilities.

The room was very clean, so he didn't need to clean it again. After putting down his luggage and putting his clothes in the closet, he opened the letter and called the receptionist at the academy.

The call went through after two rings. A middle-aged man's voice came from the other end.

"Who is this?"

"I'm a student from Star City High School. My name is Feng Qi..."

After hearing Feng Qi's self-introduction, the person on the other end of the phone said,

"I understand. You probably haven't systematically come into contact with cultivation courses, right? I'll temporarily arrange for you to sit in for the cultivation exchange class. It will be very helpful for you. Take down the location of the classroom..."

"Alright, Teacher. I understand."

After hanging up, he took a pen and noted down the address of the "cultivation exchange class" that the receptionist had mentioned.

He then glanced at the time, it was almost noon. He decided to go to the cafeteria in the academy to eat first, then go to the cultivation exchange class to take a look.

After leaving the dormitory, he asked for directions and walked for more than ten minutes before arriving at the cafeteria.

The cafeteria operated with buffet-style dining, and all the food was free. Feng Qi wasn't surprised about this. After all, Star City Academy was nurturing the future elites of mankind. Among the graduates, there was no lack of excellent talents who had made outstanding contributions to human development, so the free food was completely understandable.

After taking a pile of delicious food, he found an empty seat and began to wolf them down.

At the same time, Feng Qi was attracted by a student who was also dining.

She had long black hair, a petite figure, and an exquisite face. However, what surprised him was that this senior sister's table was filled with food scraps and she ate as if she was devouring mountains and rivers.