Chapter 4: I'll Die Young?

Bang!

The leg bone smashed heavily onto the living dead's incomplete head. The flesh sphere instantly shattered, and a wisp of thin blood-colored mist surged out from the living dead's body and entered Feng Qi's body.

[Weak Living Dead: Feng Qi]

Strength: Unranked

Prefix Title: Weak (Physical Strength reduced by 30%)

Bloodline: Human (Beginner)

Bloodline Evolution Points: 13/1000

Weakness (Upgradeable): Stage One (39%)

Prefix Title Milestone One: Kill the living dead to obtain title evolution points and increase evolution percentage.

...

At this moment, Feng Qi had already killed 13 living dead consecutively.

He already had the answer to his previous two guesses.

Just as he had thought, there was a prerequisite to obtaining Bloodline Evolution Points in the strange dream.

For example, if he obtained 10 Bloodline Evolution Points in the first dream, he would have to kill 10 living dead the second time he entered the dream. Only the 11th living dead would give new Bloodline Evolution Points.

It was like a milestone. Only after passing the previous milestone could he continue to obtain Bloodline Evolution Points.

Continuing east, Feng Qi's hunting efficiency gradually increased.

He had already mastered how to hunt and kill the living dead.

The living dead did not have much combat power and lacked the ability to think. They could only attack after sensing creatures about 15 meters away from them.

After getting a rough grasp of the distance, Feng Qi had never been beaten up by the living dead again.

In order to ensure his safety, he even specially targeted the undead with crippled bodies and missing limbs.

As his bloodline evolution points increased, Feng Qi noticed something strange.

Pink granules had grown on the surface of his rotten and damaged body. Now, every time he obtained bloodline evolution points, his body would change slightly.

If he continued to kill, he believed he might be able to become a human again in this strange dream.

He walked along the path covered in bones, the unmoving living dead scattered in front of him. They were like scarecrows in a rice field, swaying with the wind.

Continuing to slaughter his way forward, Feng Qi did not feel tired even after continuous high-intensity combat. Instead, as his bloodline value increased, he felt energized.

"Die!"

As he swung it, the leg bone struck the head of an incomplete living dead and shattered the tumor in its head. Then, a blood mist surged into Feng Qi's body.

After absorbing the blood mist this time, he realized that there were obvious changes in his body. It was even stronger than the previous few times.

He summoned the attribute panel and there was indeed a change.

[Normal Living Dead: Feng Qi]

Strength: Unranked

Prefix Title: Normal (Non-Additional Effect Title)

Bloodline: Human (Beginner)

Bloodline Evolution Points: 34/1000

Prefix Title Milestone: