Part 1: Kim

"I love you so much, Taehyung.
Let me die, Taehyung. If I can't be yours, let me go......."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night- 2:45 a.m

Breathing heavily, sweat all over his face, the short hairs over his temple dempen due to sweating. His sleep just broke due to the terrible nightmare he had. Nightmare, which was eating him from two months, which took his sleep away from his eyes, which made him feel like a sinister, monster himself.

"What type of nightmares were he having?"

Flashback
6 Months Ago

In New York City

The morning rays fell on his closed eyes making him come out of his peaceful slumber.As soon as he opened his eyes his phone started ranging making him come out of his drowsiness. "Natasha" the id name appeared on the phone screen. He received the call and as soon as the phone touched his ear...

"Where the hell are you? It's already 8:20 a.m. We have to present our presentation exactly at 9 Taehyung! I was calling you since 20 min. Come early to office. Bye...oh pardon, Good morning btw Mr. Handsome. Now hurry..."

As he received the call the person from the other side neither let him say hello or talk nor let him reply and cut the call. Sighing he look the phone saw  8 missed calls from the same person. Putting the phone on the nightstand he huffed and got up from his bed and started walking towards the restroom while running his fingers through his morning messy hair.

At Residence Avenue

The air got filled with his fresh lemony Cologne along with his natural musky aroma. Embellished in cream satin fabricated shirt tugged in dark brown pant the sleeves rolled up baring those ostentatious veiny hands. His whole existence was fascinating. Every pair of eyes were stuck on him. Everyone present at that place were moving their eyes the direction he stepped in.

" Mr President is here finally." A female voice came toward his direction.
He smiled a little hugging the lady.

Taehyung broached "Good morning Ms Natasha Valerie."

Natasha also sneered "Good morning Mr Handsome. Gosh they're still staring.*little louder voice* ladies if your drooling session is over then go back to your respective works or else instead of getting his attention you’ll get your resignations for sure."

Taehyung chuckled hearing her, "Oh that's not their fault though. No one can resist Kim Taehyung's charm. But no one's gonna get Kim's attention although." He justified while smirking.

Natasha rolled her eyes " Yeah yeah, we'll see one day you yourself will be head over heels for your floozy."

"Never!" He scoffed. "At least not at this life." He claimed arrogantly, "There is still not that type of beauty exists who can afford Kim Taehyung".

" But one day I'll make you mine, Taehyung. You'll only be mine but no one else's (In mind)
Okay Okay Mr Handsome. Now let's go we've to present our presentation to Boss on time. It's already 8:58."

( Taehyung and Natasha are friends since 6 years. Now after their graduation they work in the same company called Residence Avenue.)

2 weeks later...

Natasha's Pov

OTP-
"Taehyung please! You promised me you'll join us. Now don't deny at the last moment. Just imagine anyhow today I died without you fulfilling my last wish, then my soul wont be at peace and i'll come back as a ghost to haunt you in your nightmare because you were the one my heart desired for while taking last breath. Is that sound good? No right..So if you don't wanna get haunted by my beautiful ghost Mr handsome, then come. I'll be waiting.Bye."

Present

Again he roused from his slumber after the worst nightmare of his life. He started breathing heavily while sitting on the bed.Again those words are echoing in his ears
"I will come to haunt you in your nightmares."

"Noooooooo", he started screaming.

"Leave me alone. Go away. I didn't mean to do that. I didn't do anything. It aint me, it wasn't me for you. Why you didn't understand? Why you came and why you gone? Now go away from my head please. I don't want this. I never wanted this. I can't take it anymore."

He started hiccuping. There were tears at the corner of his eye. His whole body were shaking terribly.He stood up from the bed and started throwing all the stuffs from the bed and table nearby bed while screaming and after a while sat down while crying.

Right now he's sitting on the floor. The whole room is messy and shatters with stuffs. The bed is looking like someone played wrestling there. Shakily he crawled towards the nightstand and started searching for something on it desperately.

Finally he found it. Taking the cigarette between his lips he took the lighter toward it and enlightened the cigar and started taking long puffs and exhaled the smoke out of his mouth.He kept on smoking. Like this he smoked more than enough cigarettes.

After smoking he got little relief and now he slept on the floor in the same sitting position while resting his back head with the bed.

❝I love you Taehyung. I love you with my whole life. Please don't take it away by denying my LOVE❞

***

Hi, It's me.
Here is the first part of my first ever book. Hope people will find my book someday and will start reading it and will like it and will start voting it. Hope so 🤞
Insha-Allah.
Thank you.
Vote if you want. 💙