Part 4: Star

That night Taehyung was getting ready to reunited with his friends at a most lavishing club of Seoul as Laura mentioned. While he was combing his hair his phone started vibrating and he took his phone and saw Natasha.

His eyes widened as soon as he remembered her bcs he didn’t called her since he landed on Korea and quickly picked up the call.

OTP Taehyung- Hello...

The other side bursted,"So your plane didn’t crashed thank god. "

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion then he took his phone apart from his ear seeing the caller id he again put his phone in his ear saying, "what the hell are you talking about? "

"24 hours it has been you're gone. No text no call not even any reply of my texts.I thought the yesterday's flight of US to Sk got crashed somewhere and the traveller inside there named as kim something also maybe crashed along with the flight."

Taehyung shook his head while rolling his eyes as he expected her to taunt him this way for not calling her.

Taehyung then said "I messaged Benjamin about my safe arrival as soon as I landed. Hadn’t he told you?"

Natasha sounded sneering " Oh so Benjamin is playing the role of being Kim Taehyung here I see. I had to ask him about your informations. Are you that inaccessible..? "

Taehyung then explained "Ah ha you know na I've come to my home after a long period of time. As soon as I came I got myself busy with Mom. You know right how emotional of a fool I am when it comes to my mother. And I didn’t used my phone that much since I'm here maybe that's why I didn’t saw your texts. I'm sorry. "

" Hmm ok you're forgiven then. Btw how is your mom doing? I'm sure She's not letting you go away from her eyesight for a moment" she spoke excitedly.

Taehyung also replied with joy "Yupp, since I came she got herself so busy making my favorite foods and feeding me everything with her own hands. Telling me everything and caring me like I'm still a baby. She'll spoil me doing this and it'll be hard for me to stay there when I'll come back to US."

Natasha laughed hearing him "Hahaha so what, I can play  your mothers role in feeding you once you come back."

Taehyung also laughed "Hahaha and That's impossible in this lifetime to take my mothers place." Then he smirked to himself and said to her "and you don't even know cooking honey..what will you feed me, raw vegetables?"

Natasha hummed "ok ok I got it no third wheeling between the Kim's Son-Mother duo." Then when she heard the last part, "Taehyunggggg...I know how to make noodles ok. You have no right to insult my skills."

He laughed loudly.."ok ok sorry master chief, my mistake"

'Btw did you talked with your father about that matter?" Natasha speak with a serious tone.

Taehyung also became little serious "Not yet as he also didn’t talked with me about that matter."

"Hmm.. So what you're doing now?"

Taehyung spoke while putting sock in his left feet "Well now I'm gonna go out to have a night out with all my old friends..."

Time skipped

"Hey Laura, what's up girl. What's so sudden happened that you gathered all of us here. Jack already got married, now the next number is yours and Robins huh..why suddenly you guys called out a party?"

Laura then hugged that lady "Hey Katherine. Well nope he didn’t even proposed me for marriage let alone party.. But yeah the main reason for this get together is Very special. You'll get to know once it arrives."

Katherine then raised her brow "Ooh suspense huh!"

Laura smirked and winked towards her...

Suddenly they heard some girls were gossiping  about someone actually admiring someone while all were staring at the same direction.

Laura and Katherine also moved their attention towards the direction and they saw....

Laura smiled widely saying "the reason is here" and went towards him.

On the other hand Katherine was standing in her place like a statue without moving an inch and just like that she felt like she forgot how to breath since her eyes fell on that specific person.

Robin and Jack met with Taehyung at the entrance and hugged each other then Laura also joined them and she then introduced Taehyung with everyone. Where the girls were already trying their best to hit on him.

Robin tilted his head while looking at Taehyung "I must say dude your aura just captivated everyone's attention in a mild second."

Taehyung proudly smirked and whispered, "Power of Kim Taehyung!"
Then they both laughed at his own statement.

Meanwhile there was someone still staring at him with an intense look.

Then Laura saw that Katherine was standing at her same spot while sipping her drink and was staring at Taehyung without blinking her eyes. She then went towards her and asked her standing beside her side " liked what you see?"

Katherine spoke in a low voice "Who is this mesmerising persona.. Looks kinda familiar though."

"Kim Taehyung" Laura whispered in her ear...

Katherine's hand stopped in midway which was holding her whiskey glass and turned her eyes towards Laura's side with mouth wide open.

"Taehyung...My... I mean the Kim Taehyung from school the heartthrob who went to USA...?"

Laura nodded her head. And Katherine again rotated her eyes towards him and again got starstruck by him from the moment her eyes fell on him.

"Hmm interesting" she spit and smirked then continued her drinking.
And said to Laura "won't you introduce me with him"

Then they both started walking towards his direction..

" So Taehyung after so many years what brought you to Korea. As we thought you're gonna settled down in the USA"...Yujin, one of his classmate asked him.

Taehyung replied to him "Well I'm gonna get settled down in the US, that's my plan. And about coming here is temporary as Dad and Mom insisted me to come. Specially Dad, he was trying his best to convince me to come back to Korea permanently since i've gratuated and all that..."

Taehyung was chit chatting with all of them about his and their lives

Suddenly Laura called him from back and he turned around to face her then he saw Laura was standing there but there was also someone else beside her. And she was already staring at him with an impish look on her face.

Her dark red lips, small cat eyes, medium light brown hair and was wearing a red bodycon dress which was hugging her curves perfectly. He looked at her from top to bottom.

Laura again spoke "Taehyung hope you remember her. Jung Katherine."

"How can he.. forget his Ex girlfriend" She stated with a smirk

Taehyung glared at her with a siren gaze and replied "yeah, how can I forget an imposter, a Call girl "

***

Vote if you like the chapter 💙