Part 3: Friends

As Taehyung came back after a long time he was spending his almost all the time with his mom telling her about his job there in NY and other life activities. It's been almost a day he came back as now his mother called him out for dinner.

Later his father also came back from office then he also joined them.
" So you spend your whole day at home?" He asked Taehyung.

Taehyung replied in affirmative saying, "yes I just came from US by 15 hour flight I needed a little relaxation."

His father hummed and they all continued eating.

Tomorrow morning

Tae and his mother were having their breakfast as his father already left for his office.

Mom after breakfast I'm going out to have a meet up with my old school buddies. Taehyung said while munching on his toast. His mom hummed in response.

Time skipped

"Heyyy look who's hereee!"
All shouted as Taehyung just joined them coming down from his car.

"Hey dude!!  longgggg time man" Taehyung patched as he hugged his buddies one by one. Robin, Jack and Laura were his friends from high school.
While Robin were his best buddy during that time even now as they always keep contact with each other. And Jack was also a member of their friends group. As Laura was the first one of the group.
Actually Laura and Taehyung were friends from beginning then Jack was also a friend of Laura and on the other hand Robin was friends with Jack. So through Laura, Taehyung got friends with Jack and Robin. From then Taehyung and Robin made a strong bond. Btw on cherry on top Robin and Laura are a couple besides friends.

"Wahh so we finally got a couple huh!" Taehyung smilingly said as Jack told him about their couple thing.
"But I really want to know Robin, how you made her to accept you?" Taehyung asked Robin. "As we all know you were after her from school since Jack introduced her to you"

"And mam always used to ignore him" Jack said and laughed.

Laura also giggled "Well what can I do? Back then I had my Tae Tae. Almost every girls crush in school. So I never took him (robin) that seriously ." She said mischievously while scratching her neck. And Robin was giving her side eyes while poking his cheek with his tongue.

Taehyung and Jack bursted out laughing seeing their behaviour.

"Then what he done to impress you?" Taehyung asked her.

"Well I was also into him but secretly. So I wanted to see how extreme he can go to get me. And I must say man got me impressed. And from college time we are dating each other." She explained while smiling beamingly.

Then Taehyung looked at Jack asked him while narrowing his eyes "and you already got married huh...?"

Meanwhile Jack's cheeks turned pink in the mention of his marriage as he's just newly married.

"Oh man no. Don't tell me you're blushing. Taehyung was shocked to see Jack at this state." Bro was a playboy of that time..god knows how many girls heart he had broken then is now started blushing."

"Love bro Love changes everyone" Robbin's statement make Taehyung to laugh loudly and he said "maybe this love thing has affects on you guys. But it can never affect me" he said scoffingly.

Then Laura asked him "why Taehyung, haven’t you ever fall for someone?"

Taehyung smirked and replied "me, falling for someone?" Girls fall for me every minute. But about this Love shit neither I'm interested in it nor I want it. So yeah, nope I never fell for someone nor I have to."

"Hmm seems like when bro will be actually in love he'll be the first to fall and he'll be the one to fall harder. Jack said those words Robin and Laura also agreed with him. Then Robin said " obviously Jack , actually those who overlooks themself as an anti-romantic are the one to be the most romantic in their love life." Taehyung shook his head and chuckled in disbelief.

Then Laura asked him "You really never even found someone attractive?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and replied " not thoroughly " And Robin disbelieved at his words and scoffs saying " You're 27 for god's sake and you never got attached with any women. Don't tell me you're still a virgin." Taehyung tilted his head giving him a furious look and Robin zipped his mouth while putting his index on his lip.

" If you guys going to blabber about these shits then I'm done." Taehyung spoke getting bored.

Then Laura said.."Ok ok we wont say anything.Btw as our heartthrob is back after a long time so we thought to make a reunion with all our old buddies tonight at night club. What say?"

***