Part 6 : Frustration

Next day Taehyung joined his parents for breakfast. Today his father didn’t left early. He went and sat beside his mother and pecked her forehead saying, "morning "
She smiled while caressing his face "morning"

" You came late last night " his father said without looking at him.

" I went to the night club, obviously I'll be late. I've already told that to mom tho" he stated mockingly.

His father didn’t said anything and they all finished their breakfast. Then again his father looked at Taehyung and said " If you're done come in living room I've something important to talk to you" after saying this he looked at Tae's mother and she was already looking at him with an expressionless face. Then he stood up and walked towards the living room.

Taehyung looked at his mother saying  " finally " His mother shook her head and motioned him to go and she also followed him.

As he went he saw his father was already sitting at one of cushioned couches with some legally authorised files in front of the tea-table. Then his father looked up at him and they both stared at each other for a good time.

"Come here, son" his father motioned him to sit beside him on the couch and Taehyung joined him. His mother also sat at one of the couches across them.

"Well, you very well know what's all these and what's important I wanna talk with you." Taehyung's father said as he saw how Taehyung was looking at those files but not at him. Then Tae looked at him and he again spoke
"See from two years I'm trying to convince you to come back but you always ditched me. As you're finally here I want you to stay here and take over my business. You’re the only heir of my bloodline Taehyung. If you won't take over my everything then who will, afterall i've build all these for my family, for you, my son"

"What if I ditch you this time too dad?" Taehyung asked his father with a blank expression.

His father furrowed his eyebrows saying " And why is that?"

" Because I don't want to join your business or take over your position." Taehyung said.

Then his father furiously asked
" that's what I asked why is that...what's the exact reason you don’t want to join"

"You know the reason very well Dad."

"What do you mean to say..don't be hazy and say it clearly " his father then looked towards his mom and said " did you see how arrogantly your dear son is talking to me. Did he learnt those etiquettes from the states"

Then Taehyung laughed in a low voice while staring down and said  "my mother gave me enough etiquettes dad. I don't need to go anywhere to learn it, she taught me well in my childhood but yeah a child needs both mother and father to raise him well. But I only got my mother. Because I had a very busy father as a child who always thought about his own favour. And you said a moment ago you did all these for us for me. Really dad?"

" Of course, I was busy because I had to work. And I was working for you all so that you can have a best life and you're already having one, aren’t you? Then how ungrateful of you to question me this" his father stated venomously.

Then Taehyung again smiled and shook his head  "I would've considered your honesty if you were one. But were you ever honest for once in your whole life dad?"

" Taehyung " this time his father shouted and stood up from the couch furiously and looked down at him  "how dare you misbehave with me, who are you to question me? Today you're living this life only bcs of me, this Kim mansion you're sitting at.. I've built it with my blood and sweat. This Kim Joseph standing in front of you, I've warfared enough to make this name powerful. And YOU my own Son is calling me dishonest. "

" Because that's what you are " this time Mrs Kim said from behind them and Mr Kim and Taehyung both looked at her and saw she was staring at her husband with despond look at her face. She then stood up and stood in front of him and looked at him with eye to eye level " You're one greedy Man Joseph. Bcs of you we might be living a lavish life but not this way. We never asked you to give us everything by snatching every thing from someone else "

Mr Kim was looking at her with wide eyes "What are You talking bout Jane? Are you out of your mind?"

" The truth never stays hidden Joseph.  Whatever perpetrate you’ve done in past I and Taehyung got to know everything.  Voe to you! "

He was staring at her with glossy eyes. He never expected his wife to call him greedy, his son calling him dishonest. He was feeling himself a looser. In 25 of his career he never felt so vulnerable bcs he made himself so powerful..powerful enough to earn respect. But whatever dark deeds he had done to earn this power, make this name, live the luxury was even respect worthy. Does the outer world know about his dark secrets,  his all perpetrates?

***

Please reader's vote please!!
You can also follow me on Instagram. My ig: vantae_gough
Love Ya 💙