Part 2: Coming Back

Back to time:

" Dad wants me to go back to Korea and join his position at business."
Taehyung was telling about his father's decision to his friends Natasha and Benjamin.

" So what's your decision?" Natasha asked while having a sip of her coffee.

"I guess I have to go to Korea for a moment-

" So you're gonna join your Dad." Benjamin cut him in the middle.

"No. When I said that" Taehyung said. "I just will go there to have a clear cut discussion with Dad that I'm not interested in his works nor I want his position. I want to make my name by my own dude. And I want to create my own brand of business in NYC."

Natasha spoke," Then when are you planning to go back to Korea?"

Taehyung looked at her saying "By tonights flight. After a week I'll come back and before that I'll let him know that I am a grown man now. He can't take all the small to big decision in my life always."

Tomorrow morning at Kim mansion:

Mrs Kim- Yeah, make all the foods perfectly. My son is coming home after 7 years. There should be no insufficiency in anything. Jiah (Maid) did you make his room all clean and cozy?

Jiah- Yes mam, I've set everything neatly in young masters room. And replaced every old teen boy items with updated and new stuff as our young master isn't that young anymore.

" Yeah, 20 years. He was only 20 when he was leaving home. My baby might be a handsome man now. Huhh I missed his early adulthood. As soon as he turned 20 his Dad sent him away from me,"

" Took the devils name and the devil is here." Mr Kim said as he came down through the stairs and took a seat on the dining table.

Mrs Kim- Ruby (Maid 2) set the table for sir and serve his breakfast.

"Won't you have your breakfast, honey?" He asked her as she was sitting on the chair near the counter of kitchen and was helping the cook who was cooking all the favourite foods of her Son

" No. I'll have my breakfast with my Tae once he arrives"

" Oh yeah yeah how can I forget . The apple of your eye is coming back." He smiled and stated. "I still can't believe your beloved stubborn son agreed to come since I'm more like begging him to come back from almost 2 years."

" You were the one to sent him there away from me from us. Now it has to be you to induce him to come back. "
Mrs Kim stated while staring at him. "Once he comes I wont let him go anymore. Now I'll keep my son with me."

" Obviously. Now he has to stay here and work behalf of me. I sent him abroad for a better scholar and he earned it. Now there's no point of not coming back-"

The janitor hurriedly came and said while cutting Mr Kim off guard...
"Sir Madam, young master have arrived. "

Mrs Kim speedily stood up from the chair while smiling widely and progress towards the front door excitedly.

Till then Mr Kim completed his breakfast. Then he stood up and also started walking towards the door.

Taehyung's pov:

As soon as my car entered in the mansion the gatekeeper hurriedly went inside the house to inform about my arriving. I chuckled.. " Seems like all were desperate for my arriving. Hmm interesting. "

Then I opened my car door and came out while carrying my bag over my shoulder and the guards were taking the suitcases from the tank. As my eyes fell on the walls of the mansion nostalgia directly hit me to the core. Moving my eyes all around me I came to a halt when my eyes fell on the Lady of my life, my beloved mother. She hurriedly came to the front door step while having tears in her eyes. I ran to her while opening my arms and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my beloved mother, my precious mom. I missed you so much....."
She started crying over my shoulder and stated with her broken voice..
" Just don't lie to me this time. I know how much you've missed me. I very well know."

" Heyyyyy mommm this kim Taehyung can lie to the whole world ok. But never can fake his love for his mother. Every moment of my life I was craving for your embrace.Mom my sweet Mom You're the only blooming flower of my life."

" Ok enough with your drama. You're still that dramatic boy huh."

"Always... but only for you hun. He winked while giggling.

Gosh this boy. Now let me look at you...Oh my my I must say my son is not less than a living Prince. You've indeed grown into a gorgeous man. She wished while caressing his head "May God saves my son from all the evil eyes."

"Ok ok now all the praising and praying at the front door or you'll let me in. I'm damn hungry come and feed me with your hands."

She smiled, "Aww my baby come in today all your favourite food is made."
" Hurray!" Taehyung exclaimed and his mother smiled and shook her head at his silliness.

As the mother-son duo entered in there they were met with Taehyung's dad standing with his hand inside his suits pant pockets beside the couch in the living room while staring at his son with a soft look on his face.
" Welcome Son. So finally you made it." He approached Taehyung while saying this and then hugged him gently.

Taehyung also return the gesture by hugging him with a small smile on his lip. His father tapped his back and broke the hug and stated, " So I hope you remember for which purpose you are back my young man"

"Aah, leave all these talks now. He came back after a long journey." Taehyung's mom said and looked towards Taehyung while patting his cheeks," go to your room and freshen up till then I'll serve your food on the table hmm"

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head then left towards his room.

***

Vote if you like the chapter 💙