Part 5:Past

Katherine's cheek turned red out of humiliation as Taehyung just called her by names in front of everyone and she clenched her fist.

TAEHYUNG

As I heard Laura's voice I turned around to see her but there I saw a women beside her... but when she uttered her name I immediately recognised her. " Katherine " the bitch

But when she introduced herself as an ex girlfriend of mine I can't keep it cool anymore.

I never disrespect womens but this women don't deserve my respect. No not even a bit.

Well yes, I've got some past issues with her...

Robin spoke in between "Okay guys how long we gonna stand and chatter let's have some drink and enjoy." Then he signaled Laura to keep Katherine away from Taehyung as they sensed the atmosphere was getting hot.

Then Robin took Taehyung towards the bar counter and Jack, Yunjin and other boys also joined them.

Robin hand him a glass of beer "Here I hope it's your first time drinking Korean Alcohol" he said and him and Taehyung both laughed at his statement.

Taehyung took it while nodding his head and said..

"Yeah, as when I first time started drinking I was 21 and I was already at US that time. Benjamin was my partner in this all as he's the one to first time taking me to clubs and instructed on to drinking." Taehyung kept on talk with them while drinking.

-

Laura spoke harshly "Was that really necessary?"

Katherine rolled her eyes "What do you mean to say I just spitted what's true.."

"No that's not the truth Katherine nor it could ever be.. You and Tae's ex and that too girlfriend!" Laura scorns.

Katherine also said furiously "Why? Wasn't I? But as well as I know we both got the name tag for being together during our past times. Have you forgotten girl...

Laura became more furious than her "No I hadn't and I also didn't forgot it was your masterplan how you did-

"Baby come here" Robin called her loudly before she could complete her sentence and Laura went to him but before going she warned Katherine through her eyes not to do anything stupid again.

Katherine rolled her eyes and scoffed.

Robin looked at her with dissatisfy "I told you not to involve her in this get together "

Laura shrugged her shoulders " I thought they both forgot and moved on from that incident. "

Robin scoffed "Really? Do you really think Taehyung could forget what she just did to him in past?"

" I know Robin I know what she did back then with Taehyung was pure evil. But I thought that as time passed by now they'll take it mildly. And Katherine is my childhood best friend. She's always been a part of my every activities. "

" Hmm I got it. We just have to make sure next time they don't cross each others way. At least not in our matters."

Laura nodded " Ok I got it "

On the other hand

Yunjin asked Taehyung " So Taehyung, as you said you're just here for a week then you'll go back again. So what you'll do there? Do you already have a future plan?"

" What else.. He'll get married with a white women there and will get nationality as an American permanently hahaha"Jack joked and laughed at his own joke.

Taehyung bursted out laughing and smacked on Jack's shoulder while saying, " dude I don't need to marry any white, black, red, blue to get any nationality. And for your kind information I already have a green card"

Jack tilted his head side to side while moving his index also side to side "But still eventually you have to get married one day right? Be it with a white, black, red or blue."

Taehyung shook his head chuckling and then looked at Jack with narrowing eyes and said while smirking, " Why are you so excited about this marriage stuff. You've already done it now what you're also trying to put us in the line.."

Robin also joined the conversation "No no actually he's already missing his wife I guess. Chill dude your wife just gone for the washroom. Don't be so desperate...
( Jack's wife also joined the party btw)

Jack again started blushing and he then looked another direction hiding his smile..

" Did anyone called me?" Rose (Jack's wife) said accompanying them with Laura. [Our Titanic couple 😂]

Hearing her voice Jack's ears turned more red and the guys started teasing him more for that.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief then said while scrunching his face "Seriously dude! You're a good for nothing Man and you're blushing like a women.Tsk.. That's so feminine "

"What's there to be feminine in blushing. It's just one of human behaviours" Laura said with a frown.

Taehyung switched his lips to side "Yeah whatever! You women's literally waste half of your life just blushing and crying "

Laura scowled " That was offending "

Taehyung smirked "Guess what? I don't care! Huh"

Laura shook her head while glaring at him "So you're still that arrogant brat I see. Even if your words are considered to be wrong you Won't take it back nor you'll say sorry for it"

Taehyung nodded "Exactly you got it girl,, Leaf falls but root never changes... just like me..Cheers to my attitude"

Just like that Taehyung had a great timing with his buddies and he didn't had to face katharine again as Laura just made some shits sent her away which was relief for Taehyung.

Taehyung bidded his friends "Ok guys see you again. It's already too late at night I also have to drive myself home." Saying this he hugged all his friends and hooped inside his car and drove himself home.

***

Vote and follow me on Instagram
My id : vantae_gough 💙