Part 7: Dark Truth

Kim Joseph was not in the state of saying even a word. He was strickled that how his wife and son got to know the darkest secret of Him. When he was wise enough to not let the world know about his truth. His real cabal to earn this power he's holding now.

" What happened to you..why are you so quiet now Dad? Like seriously the business you're owning are not even yours-

" It's mine.. I..It..It’s all mine did you get that. I've build it. I've worked hard to own it " Taehyung was cutten off by his father's outburst.

Then Taehyung scoffed and went towards him and saw his father was breathing heavily while staring at nowhere. Then he said " You didn’t build it Dad you’ve rogue it "

His father immediately looked at him and pointed his index towards Taehyung saying " Don’t dare calling me that."

" You are a rogue and an embezzler."
Mrs Kim shouted at him.

"I didn't rogued anything whatever I have today I've earned it and I own it. I, Kim Joseph owns everything did you both got it damn it" he shouted while pointing his fingers towards Taehyung and his mother. He stared at them for a good time with his red eyes then left the home while picking up the files from the table.

Taehyung looked towards his Mom and saw she started crying sitting on the couch. He went towards her and sat beside her then hugged her from the side. She hiccupped and said
" w..what had he done..was I that blind that I never got to know the devil hidden inside him. 30 years.. I'm living with him from 30 years and I got to know about all his evil deeds now. He kept us in haze since these years."

Taehyung patted her shoulders from the side and said " pls mom you calm down, don't waste your tears on that pathetic man.He tricked us since years "

" You knew this all these years Taehyung?  You knew his reality from all these years and didn’t told me about that perpetrators truth?"

Flashback

At morning Taehyung's mother went in his room to wake him up and call him for breakfast. When she entered in the room she saw Taehyung already woke up and was wearing his tee. Then his mother said " you already woke up, I thought you may not even open your eyes for hangover. "

"Aah.. C'mon Mom I am not a heavy drinker that I couldn’t even open my eyes. And I went in the club to meet my friends more basically not to be high on alcohol. "

" Aww that's my best son " she said and kissed his head and said "ok now come hurry your father is already waiting for you at the table. He's urged to talk to you about something."

Hearing her words Taehyung's smile dropped and he said " Mom do you also want me to stay here and join his business? "

His mother smiled and caressed his face saying " more probably yes. You know when you were small you always used to cling to me and used to say ‘mom I don't like anyone in this world except you ’ and I used to ask you ‘not even your dad’ and you answered ‘ no,not even him’. You always were distant with him but couldn’t even stay a second without me. Then you left me for 7 years. Now that I got you back in my arms I'm being a little greedy and telling you to stay. You know just like when a child needs his parents at his childhood, parents also need their child at their last age."

Taehyung was staring at his mother with a longing look on his face and said "you have no idea how i've spent these years without you mom..some even calls me a mama's boy and all but do I care? No..all I care is I love and respect my mother. And there I see no reason hiding it."

She smiled and caressed his face while her eyes were getting teary...
"I pray my son I always pray for my precious son to be loved and respected by all..he deserves it. "

Taehyung also smiled and cupped her face "and you deserve the world" then he kissed her forehead.

"Ok then what about your denial to your dad's appeal. I still don't understand why you're denying him from the beginning. You should have a specific reason for that..mind telling me " she then looked at him for a reason.

After hearing her Taehyung stopped for a moment and nodded his head.

"I'll not tell you instead show you. You might not believe in my words but you have believe in your eyes..right?"
He then pulled her towards the bed and indicate her to sit while he took out his laptop from his bag.

"What are you going to show me Taehyung and what I'll believe and not believe.. I don't understand anything.
She was sitting there and Taehyung also sat down beside her while putting a pendrive in the laptop.

" Kim Industry & Co. that's the name of my father's organisation right?" he asked her while looking through the laptop.

She replied in affirmative saying "yes that is"

Then Taehyung asked her "and the former name of this organisation was 'Rahmani Enterprises' and the former owner was Salim Rahman... Am I right mom?"

"Hmm" she nodded her head.

Then Taehyung continued "Per the informations my father has no familial relation with Mr Rahman then how come he be owning his business and retaking his position after him? Even though I know the whole truth but still I wanna hear from you mom.."

"What should I say.." her mother attentive to this conversation.

"Being his wife you should know what's the relation between my father and Mr Rahman and what's the relation of them holding the same business?"

Then his mother started speaking.. "Joseph was an employee of Rahmani enterprises..it's before your birth and he was one of the most favourite worker of Mr Rahman there. Bcs of his dedication towards their company Joseph used to get highly promoted in both salary wise and position wise. He ended up being the Manager. Mr Rahman was soon going to hand his chair to his son but before that their company faced a huge loss and got bankrupted. After search and investigation they found out that Rahman’s son backbit his father and helped the opponent to steal information to plot against them.
Rahman felt betrayed and It even caused his health severe damage bcs of the shock and stress. He was hospitalised for a long time and it was blasting his business but had no intention to let his traitor son sit on the chair then he hand overed his position to your father as he believed Joseph more than his own son."

Taehyung sighed heavily after hearing her "what a made up story. Your husband has been fooling you from ages mom. Well what you know is only half truth not completely. Let me tell you the other part of his game."

***

Vote if you like my story 💙