6. False Face of Mahito

Sukuna kept his distance from you.
His glare kept making you stop and look back only to see no one.

Feeling as if someone was behind but every time you looked back, no one. People passed by you as you stood still looking around. Looking more like a lost tourist. There was a festival going on today with the crowd of people that would look at you. Awkwardly enough you felt paranoid.

"Are you lost?" A man in grey hair asked. "No." You responded. "My name is Mahito it is a pleasure to know you." He kissed dyour hand as you cringed and pulled back. "Don't talk to me. Don't touch me. Don't follow me with your Frankenstein looking ass." You said rudely swinging your hand side to side disgusted before walking away from him.
"Geto was right about this one." Mahito said watching you disappear into the crowd. "She is not a threat."

Sukuna kept his hands in his jeans walking unfazed by everyone only keeping his eyes on you. Passing by Mahito Sukuna stopped next to the man. "Stay out of my domain." Mahito looked at Sukuna before his vision went dark.
"Fool." Sukuna said continuing to walk away as Mahito held his eyes realizing Sukuna had sliced them.

Wherever you stopped Sukuna would stop. His agile smooth styles of rested his back behind an alley wall. His eyes staring up at the sky waiting patiently.
"Mmm..." You hummed crossing your arms across your chest.

"I'm so frustrated with myself. That weirdo must be following me. Where are you Sukuna? So much for watching over me. The king of curses probably got lost in this crowd."
You sighed looking somewhere else to walk. "He's not following me. He's a king of curses,. probably off doing his own hobbies. That is probably good. If he can just relax and enjoy the modern era he will come to understand his ways of destroying and killing are just bad."

"Y/n?" You smiled widely at the man who called out your name. "Hey! How have you been?" He asked scratching the back of his head nervously.
"Me? That doesn't matter how you been!!" Your voice was loud and exciting. "Well, I heard about your guy friend passing away. I always felt like he didn't treat you great anyways."

"Well, he tried but I guess it was more of me than him.. anyways.." your voice.lowered as you avoided eye contact. Though Yuji tried to be a boyfriend he didn't hold any feelings for you. He cared for you. But never saw you as a girlfriend.
"Well, uhm. Wanna get something to eat?"

"Hm? Ahh. You know I really need some time alone. I've had a lot to think about. And I'm still in that process of getting my thoughts in order."

"Well." The guy kept trying to push his luck. "I really care about you, you know. Give me a chance to make you smile again."

You looked down at your open hands thinking about it. He took your hand in his and smiled widely. "Come on!"

Sukuna gripped the corner of the wall so tight he ripped a chunk right off of it.
Sukuna walked past a street cook. He reached over the counter and grabbed a 10 In skewer stick. Tapping the tip of the skewer feeling the point of its tip. "Let me point it out for you."

Walking along the same path he avoided you and the man you were with. Peeking over from the crowd he flicked the skewer stick. But some fool got in the way. The skewerstick went into some random person's head. People stopped  gasping and screamed in shock.

"What happened?" You asked the man you were with. The way Sukuna sees it your date was no date. It was Mahito. Despite it being Mahito who took the identity of someone you knew, it bothered Sukuna.
A date with someone other than him. Knowing you well the man Mahito is disgued as did hold some feelings for you. Mahito planned this out accordingly.

Someone you were comfortable with. Someone that held a connection with you. The type of person you are friendly, you wouldn't want to be rude to those you know. "She is not interested in seeing someone. She is just tolerating this fool." Sukuna sipped on an icy drink watching how the events were unfolding.