Chapter 1

This story begins in a very dark yet magnificent house. Well it was more a mansion than a house. Inside, in the living room, a little boy was being chased by some bodyguards.

« Young Master, please stop running ! » One of the bodyguards sais. He was all sweaty and tired from all the chasing. He could not believe how the little boy was so energetic.

« No, live me alone ! » The little boy yelled, dodging the very scary yet somehow sloppy bodyguard. « I'm going to tell Papa that you don't want to leave me alone. »

« Please young master ! » The other bodyguard pleaded. He was terrified about the idea that his Boss is going to be told some nonsense. However, in case the boy would eventually told his face, he came out with an idea : to not talk and try to save his skin.

« What the actual hell is happening here ? » A man in his early thirties asked. He was very tall, at least higher than six feet. He was covered in tattoos. He had on his hands, some were slightly sticking out from under his shirt coller.

« Papa ! » The young boy quickly ran to his dad and jumped on him.
His father caught him and he hold him on one arm. The boy wrapped his arm around his father's neck, to not fall.

« Hey champ, what happened ? » The father was a heartless monster for the world but for his son, he was a soft-hearted man. His son had, in fact, him wrapped around his finger. He just could not try to give his son the best life ever. Even though he runs the Biggest Mafia in the world. Yes, indeed he was a gangster but he would never back down to give his son a perfect life. Or a somewhat perfect one.

« The mean bodyguard don't want to leave me alone. » He complained, pointing an accusing finger to the said-bodyguard.

« Hey ! Don't point. » The father pushed his hand down.

« Sorry ! »

The Boss finally looked over him and raised an eyebrow.

« Hum ! We were telling the young master to put his shoes but he kept running away ! » One of the bodyguards told his Boss, embarrassingly.

« So you ran all the way just to make him wear his shoes ? »

« I'm sorry Boss ! » The bodyguard instinctively said.

« Forget about it. The Boss said. « And you, why were you not wearing your shoes ? »

« I don't want to. » The little boy whined, burying his face in his father's neck.

« Ok, ok, now we're going outside so put on your shoes. »

« Were going outside ? » He said excitingly. « Where ? »

« You'll see. »

« Now go. »

•••TBC•••