Chapter 6

Hiro could not sleep correctly that night. He was constantly keeping an eye on his son.

He thought that, if he did fall asleep, M/n would disappear. Vanish away. He would not let this happen. Not when he was still alive. And we can assure that he was not going to die soon.

He gently played with his son's hair.

« You're not going to leave me, right ? » He whispered, fingers slightly trembling.

« Ha, you can't even hear what I am saying, do you ? »

« You know, when you were kidnapped, you fucking gave me a heart attack. »

« And I thought that it wasn't possible for someone to one when they loose precious people. » He chuckled.

Hiro kept rambling. He did not even know when did the night went away and gave its place to the sun.

« Look at that, it's already the morning. »

« I should probably get freshened up a little. »

Hiro stood up from his bed and went to take a cold shower. It looked like he adores cold shower. It helped him to calm his nerves, relax both mentally and physically...

After taking his calming and refreshing shower, he went to dress up.

His tattoos could be seen from afar. They covered his arms, neck, torso even his back.

On his left arm, one tattoo was clearly distinguishable : it was his son name, written in a very beautiful bold calligraphic style. It was surrounded by red roses that looked ethereal and his date of birth written in Roman numbers. His right arm had a sleeve tattoo, Mayan-styled. His torso had a Viking-styled tattoo. He had very diversified types of tattoos.

On the other hand, his back was another story. There was a big tattooed snake wrapped around a skull. A dagger piercing it. This tattoo was a reward for all his hard work. He earned it when he defeated the previous biggest Mafia Boss and took his place. That tattoo covered the scars he had gotten a long time ago.

He was proud of himself for achieving his goal : to be the world biggest Mafia's Boss.

« Papa. » A sleepy voice called him. It was M/n who was beginning to wake up.

« Oh hey champ, you're finally awake ? »

« I wanna stay with you today. » The little boy mumbled, still half asleep.

« Yes, yes I'm gonna stay with you today, don't worry. »

« Yeah. » He cheered.

And a pleasant journey was about to began.

•••TBC•••