Chapter 11

The 'secret' urgent meeting was indeed a very important one. Hiro, Yohan and other worldwide Mafia leaders were in one of the many secret warehouses owned by Hiro, the Mafia King himself.

Of course, he got to have many secret warehouses. Imagine if someone robbed him, or maybe abducted him for leading the Mafia purposes. Well these are only thoughts of what could possibly happen. Even though it already happened many times. Like when M/n got kidnapped by [REDACTED] in order to take out some crucial informations about Hiro's Mafia. Or when he was abducted by the enemies to get the absolute power to own the Mafia King identity.

« Oh well well well, isn't it our dearest Mafia King ? » The Sicilian Mafia leader asked.

« What do you want Mr. Hernando ? » Hiro rolled his eyes. The Sicilian Mafia leader was always an annoying prick, with a childish attitude. And that annoying smirk on his lips, oh how much Hiro wanted to remove it.

Mr. Hernando, or currently known as Vacilio Hernando, was a man in his late thirties, good heightened but not as big as Hiro, quite muscular for a pre-old guy. He also got tattoos. Yeah well all Mafia leaders have to be literally covered head to toe in tattoos. He was wearing one the very high quality navy blue tuxedo with gold cuff links. With him was standing his bodyguard.

« Well I found where is the hideout of that supposed [REDACTED] person you were searching from very long time ago. »

Hiro could not believe what he heard. Finally he could get his revenge about the whole M/n's kidnapping situation.

« Tell me now where is she ? »

•••TBC•••