Chapter 9

They arrived at the gym. It was situated behind the house, near the indoor swimming pool. There were many bodybuilding machines.

« Hey champ, you can sit down if you want. »

« Plus did you take your tablet ? »

« Yes papa. »

« Okay good. »

« And you water bot-»

« -bottle yes. » M/n said, showing his cute little water bottle. It had shark prints.

« Ok great. »

« And your headphone-»

« Check. »

« Okay it seems like you've got everything, now let's move on to exercise. »

M/n quickly dashed across the room, to not disturb Hiro during his workout. Plus he was so much lazy to do any workout. He had a feeling that his father would call him. And it actually happened.

« M/n come here. »

« Comin' » He swiftly waddled to come where Hiro was.

« Yes, did you need something ? »

« Please don't make me do exercises with you. » He thought, glancing at his father like he was mind-reading him.

« I want you to be my weights which means I'm gonna lift you for my workout. »

M/n looked at him like he had grown three heads. He was serious right now. Did he think that he was one of those things that his dad lifted. No. He was a human for god sake, not a plaything. Well it seems that Hiro had other ideas.

« Papa you can't be serious right now. »

« What I'm serious. » He said like it was the most accurate thing to say. « Now come here. »

Before he ran away, Hiro caught him and put him on his shoulders. Yes another round on Hiro's shoulders. Yeah !

The scene was incredibly funny. There was M/n latched over his dad. He had wrapped his legs around Hiro's neck, still being careful to not strangle him. His hands were tightly gripping his father's hair. Even though Hiro had an undercut, it still hurts pretty bad.

« Oi stop pulling my hair. »

« Put me down, like this you would still have your hair and I would still have a life to live. »

« You think that it's enough to convince me. »

« Hah dream on kid. »

« You gonna stay here with me, all the time I will need to finish it. »

« I should not have accept your proposal to go to the gym. » He huffed.

« Yeah, well shit. »

And they stayed for a very long time. After that, they dis push-ups. Well M/n sat on top his dad's back and Hiro did all the hard work.

•••TBC•••