Chapter 8

After some calm hours of sleep, M/n woke up. He looked around him : he was in his father's bedroom. His hair were all disheveled. He looked like he has been electrocuted.

« Papa. » M/n mumbled.

« Oh hey champ, how did you sleep ? » He whispered, not wanting to scare him.

« It was okay. » He simply answered, rubbing his eyes to remove

« Ok you wanna eat something ? »

« No. »

« Not even a glass of fresh juice ? » He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

« Papa stop teasing me. »

« What I'm not teasing you. »

« Come on, let's go. »

Once they finally decided to come downstairs, Hiro went in the kitchen. It was very spacious, dark-themed like the whole mansion design. All the kitchen furniture had designs made with pure gold. They really got a thing for dark aesthetic. That was one of the many things that may prove that they are indeed a Mafia.

Hiro cut some fruit and put them on a plate.

« Here eat some fruits. » He handed him the fruit plate. « You'll need some energy for the day. »

M/n was perplexed. We could nearly see an interrogation mark.

Hiro knew what his son what thinking. Well M/n was not doing a good job hiding his perplexed expression. Ha cutie !

« Are we going somewhere today ? » And here he thought that they were going to stay at home, only himself and his dad. Be lazy the whole day. Play games on his tablet. Maybe eat some delicious fast-food. But no. It seems that his father had another idea.

« Papa we are going somewhere ? »

« Yeah at the gym room. »

« Noooooooo ! » He suddenly started to scream in agony. He did not wanted to go there, be all sweaty and tired. Yuck !

« Oi lazy butt, we are going even if you don't want to. »

« But why with me ? »

« I'm not gonna let you home alone. »

« Euh... papa you know that we have bodyguards right ? »

« Of course I know it. »

« I'm not fucking dumb. »

« Papa language. »

« Oh yeah sorry. »

« Papa tell me why you really want me to go with you ? » The little boy knew why his father wanted him to go with him. He just wanted him to say, without being judge. Hiro got the right to be afraid. Fright was a natural emotion that all humans have. Hiro was not different in that case.

« Fuck me to have fucked that freaking woman six years ago who gave me a fucking smarty pants kid. » He thought, massaging his forehead. He was embarrassed to say that he got goosebumps all over his body when he leaves him alone. That he wanted him to be in front of his eyes 24/7. It was a very strange and unpleasant feeling. And he was not able to denying it.

« Fine you got me. »

« Huh. »

« I want you to come along with me because... »

« Because ? » M/n asked me expectingly.

« Urgh damn it, because I'm scared. » Hiro had his eyes closed, not wanting to humiliate himself even more.

« That's it ? »

So... that was not the answer he was expecting. He opened his eyes again and felt M/n hand petting his head. Yeah exactly his head. Like wasn't it my job to pet people head.

But what shocked him further more that his son called him a 'good boy'. First of all, he was not a boy but a man. A hot and sexy man. He was pretty self confident and he was not a bit afraid to admit it. Even you, readers, may think he is right in his assomption.

« So you're coming right ? »

« Of course. »

« But papa one thing to say. »

« Yeah go on. »

« Please don't be scared to tell your feelings to people, especially to me. »

And M/n quickly hugged his dad's waist.

« Let's go !!! »

•••TBC•••