Chapter 3

On the ride, the father-son duo were talking about 'important' stuff.

« Papa can we go shopping ? » M/n said desperately.

« No. » He simply told.

« But why ? » He whined, turning his face away from his dad.

« Because you already have enough clothes which can last at least one entire year. »

M/n sulked. His arms crossed above his chest, pouting and crunching his nose.

« Hey stop sulking. »

He immediately stopped. We could clearly say that he was a scared to be scolded by his dad, Hiro.

Hiro do not wants his son to be a spoiled brat. He wanted him to be a... non-spoiled kid. He wants M/n to know that he could not always have what he wants by throwing tantrums.

« Ok papa. » M/n said. « I'm sorry to bother you. »

« Oh my god, did he just started to play the victim in front of me ? » He thought, amused by his son reaction.

« Emotion blackmailer. » Hiro huffed.

« Fine, you got me. » M/n looked over Hiro. « Let's go shopping. »

M/n shot his hands in the air. He quickly embraced his father, nuzzling his head in his dad's neck.

« You're the best papa ever ! » He exclaimed, with a cheeky smile.

« I know. »

« Sir, do we change the home destination to the shopping mall ? » The driver asked.

« Yes. »

Finally arrived to the mall, the duo and bodyguards went inside.

M/n was enjoying himself. Him and his father bought many new outfits, new shoes, so caps and son on.

His father also bought some new suits, dress shoes and accessories. He also bought perfumes for him and son.

« Papa I want to go to the washroom. »

« Ok do you want me to accompany you ? »

« No I'm a big boy now. » He said proudly. « I can go by myself. »

Poor him, if only he knew what was going to happen he would not have went alone.

•••TBC•••