𝟒- 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆!

The Baat Pakki Rasm:

"Assalamu'alaykum Malik sahab and family, please have a seat" Asghar welcomed them.

"Walaykum'assalam" Malik replied.

They all talked for a while but Shehryaar's eyes were searching for someone, his mother noticed and decided to give him peace by asking to bring Eda.

"I'll bring her" Alia said

She brought her down, eda was wearing beautiful Pink dress on her mother's order

She looked ravishing, in that dress on her slim figure, bright fair skin and minimal makeup.

But she deliberately didn't hide the tattoo. Making it the "proposal repellant"

After reaching the living room she greeted everyone, she sat just on the opposite couch of where Shehryaar was sitting.
She didn't even glance at him once, kept looking down on the floor.

"Ma sha Allah, Your daughter is beautiful as moon" Maham said and kissed her forehead.

"It's already a big yes from our side" Maham declared

"Of course bhabhi she is your daughter from now on..." Alia said and everyone smiled

Eda was getting hella angry that no one noticed her tattoo, because evryone was busy staring at her "Bala ka khoobsurat chehra" and honestly if their would be an old lady of the house she surely would've checked every minute details of Eda but there wasn't for her bad luck. She started tucking her free falling hair strands behind her ears frequently to grab attention but no one noticed as because the tattoo was small and below her thumb area that too on back of her hand. And everyone were busy Talking and deciding dates for engagement and Shehryaar was busy gawking at her face and her delicate actions.

The meeting was successful and the Kazmi's confirmed from their side and it was official finally.

Shehryaar's pov:

My little Squirrel has grown up as a beautiful girl, woman, my woman!
Her beauty is a therapy for eyes, my thirsty eyes!

She'll be my scenery, my masterpiece to stare at lengths.

She was looking breathtakingly beautiful, I know I stared at her blatantly like a creep, which is wrong but I couldn't take my eyes off her, the way she was looking down may be because of shyness and the way she replied to everyone in her honey sweet voice stole my heart once again. But one thing that bothered me was, why didn't she spare a glance at me? Does she think I'm not capable of her and her beauty? Or is there any other reason? I decided to talk to her on call just to confirm from her side.

I called her, got number from my sister.

"Hello, Assalamu'alaykum" I greeted

"Who's there?" She replied without replying to my salaam

"I'm Shehryaar Kazmi, we met today remember ?" I said in a happy and sweet tone.

"Oh so you're Mr. Shehryaar huhn? My soon to be hus.." she was saying something but her mother snatched phone from her cuz of which I was taken a back

"Oh Shehryaar beta, I'm sorry we don't allow to talk before Nikah and you guys are still not mehrams that's why she behaved this way I'm sorry from her side." Alia aunty spoke from the other end suddenly.

"Oh okay no problem aunty, I just called her to know if she is ready for this marriage, that's it.." I said

"Beta she is more than happy, don't worry, but I think you should've called elders and not her we don't allow the girl to talk to the boy before marriage" she said in a sweet tone