𝟑𝟕- 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒍!

The Morning After:

"Wake princess"
"Squirrel?"
"Jaan meri?"
He whispers lovingly in her ears and placed soft kisses on her face.

She wakes up from sleep, rubs eyes like a child, grimaced at him while he raised his eyebrows

She was about to get up but squealed in pain.

"Aaahhh! Holy shit!" She screamed

"Are you okay, my love?" He asked holding her & placing her on his lap

"Leave me you wildman! I hate you!" She hit his chest with her elbows

"Ow! Ow! You broke my rib" he squealed in pain

"And you broke every part of me Wild animal!" She yelled and walked towards the bathroom not waiting for him to take her like always. And he looks at her with puzzled eyes.

After taking shower, she comes wearin' a bathrobe, and signals him to wipe her hair with a towel by snapping fingers at him in an ordering way.

He silently obeys her signals, comes near her and starts wiping her hair gently with towel without saying anything.

Then after wiping for a long time, he asks her if he can go to take shower by gesticulating just by eyes and fingers pointing towards bathroom.
To which she nods her head.

.......

He comes in Living room after taking shower and sees no trace of food on the table. And his wife sat on the couch watching T.V.
He realized that she didn't make anything so he quietly went to make breakfast for them.

Edaa is a quick witted girl, she knows how to keep him in her control, and specially then, when he bothers her.
So here she was, giving him silent treatment and making him do everything.

He made omelettes, toasts, & tea. And arranges them properly on the table.

"Begum let's have breakfast" he came to her with a wide smile forwarding a hand to her & she kept her palm in his hand without sparing him a glance.

Then she quietly sat too and started eating. when he offered her a morsel like always, she turns her face other side.
He decides to work from home and try to convince her.

..........

"Jaan! Let's watch a movie together" he broke silence

"yes but the movie will be of my choice" she said clearly

"Whatever you want" he replied

Then he slowly moves closer to her and wraps his arms around her.

His focus wasn't on the movie even for a second, he started playing with her fingers, twirling her hair in his fingers, nuzzling in her hair inhaling her smell and she was busy enjoying the movie.

After the movie was over, she tells him to wash dishes.

"Please, do it, please, I've never done it in my life!" He requested

"You want me to forgive you, don't you?" She blackmailed him

"Yeah..but atleast tell me what's my fault?" He asked

"The stunt you pulled last night! Gettin' all crazy and possessive and bothering me the whole night!" She said in a cold tone shooting daggers at him.

"Zaalim kahin ki" he said giving her a side eye

"Giraffe kahin ka!" She scoffed flipping her hair and rolling her eyes.

"Haaaye! Tumhaari Aankhein bohot Haseen hai bas tumhaari is lambi Zubaan ka dukh hai" he said and went to wash the dishes