𝟏𝟒- 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕!

The next Morning:

Shehryaar woke up for his Office. He wore white shirt, with black pants, a tie, and black coat above. He set his hair with just a hairbrush & sprayed his Cologne. He was looking damn hot. He made tea for himself and was sipping on the balcony.

.................................

EDA'S POV:

"Get up Edaaaaaaaaaa!" Laiba yelled in my ears & i got a mini heart attack

"What the fvck?" I yelled scrunching my face

"College!!! We're late get up Witch!" Laiba yelled again and I lost it. I slapped her arm

"Can't you wake me up peacefully huhn? Bitch! Fvck! You sat on my kit kat! Get up bitch" I yelled slapping her thigh continuously

"Firstly, a sleepy witch like you can't wake up easily. And secondly, you don't have to start cussing as soon as you wake up! And lastly, I didn't know you sleep with kit kats scattered on your bed!" Laiba said folding her arms on her chest like reading a monologue & I was listening to her calmly, what the actual fvck?"

"Now you know, get up bitch!" I yelled as soon as my brain cells worked

"You evil bitch! In the age of sleeping on bed covered with roses, you sleep with bed covered with kit kats? Who does that?" She laughed at me

"I...umm..I was binging Netflix & munching kit kats all night" i replied getting off the bed

"Such a kiddo! Now go and freshen up. I didn't make breakfast as even I woke up late so we have to eat on the way" Laiba informed me & I ran inside the bathroom hitting my toe on the wall and yelling.

I stripped off my clothes. Turned on the shower. Warm water ran down my body. I did all the essential personal grooming things & exfoliated my skin which was now clean & clear, soft & smooth. It was late but I don't compromise in my personal hygiene even if the world goes upside down.

Then i started with the shower.
I lathered up my marshmallow shampoo on my hair massaging my scalp gently twice as I tend to get dandruff so double cleansing is important. After washing my hair i moved down to my body.

I took a generous amount of my favourite strawberry body wash in the loofah & scrubbed my body gently with it.
The fragrance of strawberry makes me wanna eat up my own body. I was humming some song & I heard laiba yelling from outside.

"Stop with your American Idol in shower. We're running late Witch!" She yelled

"In a minute!!!" I yelled back & resumed the song

"It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me!" I was humming. As I'm a huge swiftie & a problem too so yeah...

"I agree you're the problem, it's you! Get out of the bathroom now!" She yelled again.

"Are you listening me take a shower? You pervert!" I yelled back

"Get outtt I'm hungryyy!!" She banged the door

I turned on the faucet and warm water ran down my  lathered body. I cleaned my body, wore my bathrobe, covered my hair in towel & got out of the bathroom.

I stood infront of my white dressing table & turned on the fairy lights which I decorated around the big mirror.

And I glowed in those golden fairy lights. My skin flushed pink naturally. Aah! I'm looking so fresh and beautiful. I don't wait for people to compliment me, I love myself!

Anyways, I took my strawberry flavoured body lotion & applied on my clean thighs & hands. Then I took my Rose water & sprayed on my face as a toner. Then comes, my vitamin C serum, and i concluded my skincare with my Moisturizing Sunscreen.
I don't like layering up my skin with too much products at a time.