𝟐𝟐- 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆

At midnight:

I was sleeping peacefully. This proximity makes me sleep peacefully which I haven't slept in years. I'm little unlucky in this matter, I'm not a heavy sleeper, a peaceful sleeper. I wake up even on whispers. And I have a deep reason behind it. Something that haunts me, that took away my peace years ago and has left marks on my brain which aches sometimes.

Anyway, I woke up on some sounds. Muffled sound of a soft feminine voice. My wife's sobs. I jerked open my eyes and saw her trembling in my arms. Her closed eyes flickering in fear. Her forehead covered with sweat and lips trembling. She was wobbling her chin and mumbling something.

"No! No! Don't touch me! Please! Don't touch!" She was mumbling continuously

"Edaa.. there's no one baby, calm down, shushh...look at me" i cupped her face

"Stay awayyy! Don't touch me! Your touch disgusts me! Just stay away!" She said the same thing which she once said to me months ago. I jerked away from her, the past hit me like tons of bricks. Did she just say that I disgust her? But then that pain flew away from me when I heard something

"Arbaz stay away please" she is disgusted by him not me. I moved closer to her again.

"Edaaa meri jaan! Mai hoon! Dekho yahan, kuch nahi hoga" i tried to calm her down.

She looked at me for few seconds and hugged me tightly.

"Sherry! He will...He will ruin me! Save me please!" She mumbled crying and I felt to burn down the world.

"No one can do anything to you, I'm here! Nothing will happen baby" I caressed her hair.

"Sherry he said that he'll r..rape me s... sell me" she sobbed & my heart wrenched at the words. She's as pure as the snowflakes, as raindrops and he tried to taint her? I wish I would've killed him with my bare hands. But the "righteous man who sticks to law" made me hand him over to the law, to the judiciary when he just deserves is painful death from my hands.

"He can't do anything jaan meri, I will protect you from this cruel world" I controlled my emotions & calmed her down

"Pakka?" She asked looking at me, we were too close that our noses touched.

"Pakka meri jaan, Rab ne mujhe tumhara Muhafiz banaya hai, saari zindagi tumhari hifazat karunga, aur agar mar bhi Gaya toh meri Rooh tumhari hifazat karegi" i said kissing her forehead.

"Marne ki baatein Mat karo please" she sobbed

"Accha nahi karta, rou nhi jaan meri shhh" i caressed her cheeks smiling at her.

"Sherry...hold me close to your heart please" she pleaded & i tightened my hold on her gently yet firmly.

She kept sobbing on my chest and i held her for a long time then laid her down wrapping arms around her and kept caressing her hair and cheeks until sleep consumed her. My delicate little Princess.

........................

It was morning. I woke up on my own I don't need an alarm. My brain has an inbuilt alarm.

Eda's head was on my arm, and one hand around my torso and one leg between my legs. I smiled at our position, and i got my morning boner, and her sleeping almost on me doesn't help it, makes it even painful.
She raised her knee and hit my groin. I yelped in pain. God it hurts! And she keeps hitting me there.

I kept her leg down on bed still yelping in pain. She nuzzled more in my arms and again draped her leg on my leg.

I again put her down on bed gently. And got off the bed covering her with her pink quilt. I kissed her forehead and went inside the bathroom.