𝟓- 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅!💍

It was their engagement tomorrow and Eda realised that there's no going back from this point she was trapped badly by her family.
Her Grand father told her if she won't marry Shehryaar they won't allow her to continue studying abroad. She was burning in anger like hell but decided to play smart and get married just for the sake of her own intentions. And as soon as she gets bound in a name sake relationship she could fly anywhere she wants.

The engagement day

The engagement venue was Khan Mansion's Lawn, which was big & spacious enough. Decorated with fairy lights & pink-white theme flowers.

Eda came in with Ayesha & her cousin.

She was wearing a shimmery, glittery silver gown which accentuated every curve of her perfect figure.

Very light makeup, with shimmers as eyeshadow. And a winged eyeliner making her meadow eyes look more attractive. Her plump lips coated with light pink tint.

She herself selected this attire, as she loves light colors & shimmers.

Shehryaar kept gawking at her, & Ayesha smirked at him so he averted his gaze.

"Exchange the rings Kids" Maham said and handed over Eda's ring to Shehryaar

He slid the ring smoothly in her beautiful slender finger. The ring was of Diamond and platinum with a delicate design of Snowflake. The snowflake reminds Shehryaar of her beauty and delicateness, and plus she's been living in New York for a long time now and probably she loves snowfall, so very thoughtfully Shehryaar chose the ring for Eda.

 The snowflake reminds Shehryaar of her beauty and delicateness, and plus she's been living in New York for a long time now and probably she loves snowfall, so very thoughtfully Shehryaar chose the ring for Eda

Eda did like the ring, but not the one who made her wear the ring. She was burning in her fire of ego.
Then she slid ring in his finger without looking at him. They were officially engaged now.

Many negative thoughts were ringing in Shehryaar's head about that phone call, and her mother's reaction, to which he once again talked to her mother about her consent and she again made him believe that she is happy with this proposal. But still he was a little worried but that worry was washed away just by looking at her and the desire of making her his.

So keeping aside all the negative thoughts, he became selfish for his love and decided to marry her anyhow.

..............................

Shehryaar's pov-

My fianceé, my wife to be, my Edaa jaan was right infront of me adorned in a Shimmery  Silver gown looking absolutely Cinderella. Infact more beautiful than her!

Her moon like face was glowing, her pink plump lips made me think to taste them, suck them, her green eyes were lowered covered with her thick lashes.

When I took her soft milky hands in mine, I felt butterflies in my stomach & electric jolts in my veins, just by a merest touch. What will happen to my innocent heart when she'll be all mine to touch, feel & taste?
I slid that Snowflake ring in her willowy finger. It fit perfectly & looked absolutely perfect in my snowflake girl's hand.