five

[...]

Friday has arrived. Tonight will be the party. I like that I'm going out with my girls but the fact that Liam and my brother will be there, is less fun.

I had only one class today so I'm currently in the library reading. Someone comes running into the library, whisper yelling my name. That could only be one person. Olivia.

"Girl. Get your stuff. We're going shopping!" She says excited. "What?" I try to ask her but she's already running away again. "Uh.. Okay. Wait!" I also whisper yell, grabbing my stuff. "Shhh." People around me say.

This was actually the moment I was waiting for, I really needed some new clothes, especially dresses. And it was a fun little day out with my bestie.

We walk into the store and I start looking around for a dress for tonight. It all wasn't really my style but I was sure that I was gonna find something.

"Noa!" I hear Liv yell from the aisle behind me so I walk up to her. She was holding a red dress. "Nah." I shake my head. "Why not." "Red's not really my color." I respond and she sighs. Yes, I'm really picky.

I look through some clothes and get my hand on a pretty forest green dress. Yep, that's the one. "Liv!" I yell her name now. She pops her head into the aisle, "Oh yes!" She smiles agreeing that's a dress totally made for me.

I also buy some new jeans and shirts. We decided to search for somewhere to eat lunch, because we're starving.

"I bet Liam's excited to see you tonight." Liv says before taking a bite of her sandwich. "Oh my God, Liv, drop it already." "Girl, he's totally into you." "Okay so? I'm not into him. Luna is." "Yeah, but he doesn't like her-" "Liv!" I cut her off giving her a look. "Okay, okay, sorry." she says putting her hands up in defense.

"I'm just gonna try to avoid him tonight." I say also taking a bite from my sandwich. "Good luck with that." She laughs. She was right tho. That man doesn't know how to leave one alone.

When we got back at campus it was already 8 pm and seeing as the party starts at 10, we decided to go get ready.

We do the typical girls getting ready, music on, make up all over the sink and good vibes only. I put on some makeup and straighten my hair while Liv curls hers. When we put our dresses on we make some photos in the big mirror we have hanging outside our bathroom.

"Damn, we look hot." Liv says smiling. "We do. Okay let's go!" I say taking my bag before we walk out of our dorm to the rest of the girls.

When we arrive at the party it's 11 so there must be a lot of people already. We walk inside the house and yep, a lot of people and a lot of alcohol. I never really was the type to drink. But when I'm having fun, who cares if I drink or not?

A few girls already left us to meet up with some people, so me, Liv and Luna walk into the kitchen to get some drinks. I grab some Cola but before I could take a sip, Liv grabs it from me and pours some alcohol in it. I laugh, "Yeah girl, come on. It's a party!" She smiles handing me my drink back.

"Okay, let's dance!" I say grabbing them. We walk into the living room where everyone's dancing and we join the crowd. They're playing the 'white girl' music, so we definitely show our moves.

After a few more drinks and a lot of dancing I decide to go outside for some air. "I'm gonna get some air." I yell over the music. "What?!" Luna yells back. "I'm gonna- whatever." I say just waving at her.

As I walk outside where the music is quieter and there's less people, I realize how drunk I am. Whoops. I hope Luca doesn't find me.

I stagger down the stairs, almost falling over. Until someone grabs my arm to keep my up. When I look up I realize who it is. Liam, of course. "Let go of me." I say ripping my arm out of his grip. "You're waisted." He says looking at me. "And you're an asshole." I sarcastically smile at him.