nine

[...]

"He, came home, last night." I tell Luca barging into the living room. "What?" He asks confused. "Liam. He literally came home." I respond. "Oh shit. Noa, that wasn't supposed to happen."

"Then why did he?" I raise my arms. "I don't know. I haven't talked to him." He responds and I sigh. "Wait, did he also sleep in the bed?" "Yep." I say turning around.

I walk into the kitchen but someone stops me by walking in front of me. "Hey, love." Liam says smiling. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Stop calling me that." I tell him. "Hmm.." He starts fake thinking, "—No." He finishes and smirks. "What are you doing?" I ask him as I lean against the counter." "What do you mean?" He asks me as he shrugs his shoulders. "You know what I mean." I respond and he shakes his head.

Honestly this man. "Whatever." I say on my way to leave the kitchen, "By the way." I start turning around again, "—You weren't supposed to come home last night. Why did you?" I ask. He looks at me before he answers. "None of your business." He says coldly. Where did this coldness come from? I furrow my eyebrows and just walk away.

My class starts in an hour so I'm currently getting ready. Luca's class starts at the same time as mine so I could drive over there with him.

My first two classes ended so I'm joining the girls in the cafeteria. "Hey." I greet them as I take a seat." "Hey, girl." Liv smiles at me. "You're coming tomorrow night, right?" Luna asks me not even giving me a simple hi or how are you. "Uhm, what's tomorrow night?" I ask them. "Girl, seriously?" Luna looks at me. "Dead serious, right now." I respond.

"The theme party, silly. It happens every year, it's pretty popular." "Oh, okay. Fun." I say. "Yeah! So we're all gonna shop later to get a costume." Liv tells me. I look over to her and smile.

After school we hop into Kiara's car and the 5 of us drive over to the mall. We walk into a store called 'Village Party Store'. And when I tell you they have a lot, I'm not lying. Luna couldn't stop telling us how she wanted to go as a vampire, so she's out of our sight the second we enter.

We all walk around the store, looking between the racks of clothes. Kiara decided to go as Pirate, and Millie as Cowgirl. "Guys! Guys!" Luna says running up to us, "—I literally can't find the vampire costume anywhere!" "Luna." I sigh as I nod to where the costume is hanging. It was literally in front of her. "Right." She awkwardly smiles and takes to costume to go and fit it.

"Girl, you find anything yet?" Millie asks me. "Nope." "Guys, look." Liv says as she holds a 1920's based costume. "Oh my God, Liv, I love." I smile at her. "Yes, it's amazing." Kiara adds. "Thank you! Now Noa, we're gonna try our costumes. You go find one." She tells me as they walk away. I chuckle at them and start to look.

I walk past this Greek Goddess costume, and I actually really like it. So I grab it and went over to the accessories to get some gold jewelry. I join the girls in the fitting rooms and try mine on. We all walk out and show our looks.

"We're definitely gonna be the best dressed at that party." Luna says smiling.

We quickly went to a restaurant to get some diner, before returning to campus. Liv and I walk into our dorm dropping our shopping bags onto our desks. "I bet Liam's gonna like your costumeee." Liv tells me smirking. "Ew, Liv. Please don't." I respond.

"You know, you should get Luca a matching costume. Y'all would look cute." I say. "Really?" She asks. "Yeah! I bet he doesn't even have a costume yet, so, just make it a little date for tonight." I chuckle. "Sure, thanks babe." She answers kissing my head and heading out.