ten

[...]

(Okay first of all, let's pretend I did not forget the whole 'dorm infection thing' last chapter 😭. So we're just gonna act like the dorm was already infection free, thank you very much.)

Tuesday. Today was the boys their hockey match again. I had a lot of classes today, so when I got back to the dorm I quickly got ready to watch their match. We walk outside over to Kiara's car and drive away.

We arrive at the rink and take a seat in the front of the bleachers. We see the boys warming up for the game. I heard this was a pretty important game so they actually trained a lot for it. The players from the other team also skate onto
the ice.

Luca looks over to us, so I wave at him. Then I see Liam looking our way. Great. I just look away. I really can't look at him anymore, he's such a dick. I know he doesn't do 'relationships' but he should've handled the Luna situation way better.

After a while into the game, some guy named Lucas and a guy from the other team started fighting each other. Dropping their hockey sticks and hitting the other. Our point got rejected, and the guy probably said something to Lucas to piss him off.

They both get seated on the bench but I see the guy from the other team storming off to the changing rooms. Sporty boys and their anger issues are actually insane. Like how can one get so angry over literally nothing.

"Hey." I hear some say from beside me so I turn their way. "Oh, hi." I respond as I see it's the guy from the other team. "I'm Jacob." He tells me pulling out his hand. "Noa." I answer while I shake his hand.

Suddenly we hear a big smash coming from the ice. I look over and see Liam lying on the ice, probably being knocked over by another player. "Oh, my God. Why was he looking over here, not paying attention?" Luna says. Looking over here?

Liam's pov

I honestly hate these opponents so much. All they play for is violence. Winning because of it, all the time. Well, not today. I see a guy from the other team having the puck so I skate over to him and take it. Then I look over to where Noa and her friends are sitting, and I see her talking to the guy who literally just beat up my teammate.

He's shaking her hand. What the fuck? As I keep my eyes on them, suddenly someone skates up to me, making me fall over. Shit. "Oooh, player 10 has been knocked over!" The speakers informed the crowd. What a fuckers.

Noa's pov

Luckily after all the violence and tension of this game, we won with 5-3. So after the game we wait up for Luca and his friends. "Good job, babe." Liv says giving Luca a peck. Yeah, this is never gonna be normal for me.

"Congrats, guys." I tell them as they thank me, "I'm gonna head to the bathroom before we leave, brb." I add walking off. I smile at them and when I turn around I walk into someone. Liam, awesome. I sigh. "What did you want with that fucker?" Liam asks me coldly. "What— What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"That stupid guy from the other team. Y'all were talking back there." "That's nothing. Why?" I roll my eyes. Why is he acting like this? He just looks me dead in the eye for a second, "I don't know what you're planning, Noa. And I don't care. But you know you can't touch people like that. What would your brother think of that, huh? So, knock yourself out." He finishes before looking at me again and then his friends take him with them.