seven

[...]

I walk back into my dorm, hoping not to see my brothers face. I walk in and see Olivia. "Good, you're alone." I chuckle.

"Girl. I'm so sorry." Liv says coming up to me. "Liv, don't worry about it. Okay?" "You sure?" "Yeah. How long has this been going on?" I ask her. "Not too long, I mean I did always fancy him. But since we hung at the boys I guess it kind of, started."

"Well, I'm actually happy for you guys." "Thanks, Noa." "But please.. When y'all wanna hang. Tell me, or go to his so I don't have to ever see that again." She laughs, "Okay."

I walk towards the bathroom, "Uhm, by the way. Where have you been all night?" She asks me. "Oh uh.. I-uh.. Just went for a walk." Fuck. "Uhm, okay." Liv says confused.

Why does the weekend always go by so fast. It's Monday morning again and I'm getting ready for class.

Kiara, Millie and I walk in the hallway to English class. "I still have two assignments that I need to finish." Kiara tells us. "English and economics? Easy." Millie responds. "Physics." "My condolences." I laugh at them.

I see some stupid boys running through the hallway but then someone fully runs into me and makes me drop all my books. "Fuck, asshole!" I yell after them. Then I see it's Liam. Great.

"Sorry, Caleb gave me the wrong answer." He responds. "Are you that kind of a person?" I ask him. "What do you mean?" "Who blames other people while he's the one who fucked up." "Okay." He says raising his eyebrows and chuckling.

"Yes, I'm waiting." I tell him when he walks away. "On...?" I chuckle and look down, pointing at my books. He laughs at me thinking I'm not serious. But I definitely am.

He licks his lips and goes down on his knees while looking at me. "Hey, loser, did you give up?" His friend Caleb walks around the corner. He looks at him for a second before continuing to pick up my books.

"When you're done, could you also come clean up my house?" His friend laughs. Liam chuckles and flips him off.

Liam stands up giving me my books. But I don't take them, "In the right order?" I tell him. He, again, doesn't think I'm serious. But I am.

He takes out the books and places them in the right order. "Done." He says. I take them from him and just wait for him to leave. "No 'thank you'?" He asks me. "Thank you for knocking me over?" I look at him. "Sorry. Okay?"

Still no reaction from me, "A smile?" He tries and I give him a fake smile. "If you need help-" "Then I'll ask Millie or Kiara." I say cutting him off. He smirks and turns around to walk away.

"What the fuck?" Millie asks me smiling. "What?" I raise my eyebrows. She puts her hand up for a high-five but I just look at her. What is she doing? "Okay. Never mind." She says and her and Kiara laugh.

After a long day of classes, I finally get back to my dorm. "Hey, liv." I say. "Hey." She responds from her desk. "Did you hear about the bonfire tonight?" I ask her. "Uh, no. But we have to go."

"Yeah, sure. It's like 5 minutes away." I answer. "Great! Normally I come up with the fun things, now it's you. I'm proud." She laughs, "Oh fuck off." I push her away.

Liv and I got some diner. And now I'm hopping into the shower to get ready for the bonfire. Just now it hits me that the chance of Liam being there, is pretty high. Damn it. Why didn't I think of that?

"Noa, you ready?" Liv yells snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, yes, sorry. I'll quickly dry off." I get dry and make way so that Liv can shower. I walk up to my wardrobe and look for an outfit. It's pretty warm outside but not for a t-shirt. So I grab some denim shorts and a grey hoodie. Pairing it with my adidas'.