eight

[...]

"He's sobering up." I tell Luca when I walk into the living room. "Good. How'd you calm him down?" Luca asks me. "Oh I-I just talked to him." "Okay."

"Sooo, what's going on between you and Liv huh?" I grab my chance to ask him. "Oh yeah, you.." "Yeah I walked in." I smile. "Yes, sorry about that." "No don't worry." "Okay. Yeah, we're just, talking I guess." "Okay, good."

See I actually don't really mind that my best friend and brother are 'dating', if I can even call it that. I'm honestly really happy for them.

"I brought you a whole bottle." I say placing it on Liam's night stand. He just sat there again, at the end of his bed with an empty water glass. I look at all glass in his room and decide to try and clean it up.

"Hey, hey. No don't." He says when I grab the glass together. He pulls me up before I could continue, "Don't try to fix the mess I made, okay?" He tells me.
I look at him and just nod.

"Uhh, I- I'll leave, you alone." I say walking towards his bedroom door. "Hey, Noa" He calls me and I turn around, "Thank you." He continues. I crack him a little awkward smile before leaving.

"Where have you been?" Liv asks me as I get back to the dorm. "Oh, I was over at Luca's." I respond. "Why?" "Oh, just, some parents drama." I lie. "Oh okay."

Nex day went by really quick. Thankfully. I walk back to my dorm and open the door. I place my bag on the desk and drop myself on the bed.

Suddenly I hear squeaking. What's that? Then I see a rat running out from under my bed. "Oh fuck no!" I yell standing up onto my bed. Then another one runs out from the bathroom.

"Shit." I say. I look at the door and decide to run out as fast as I can.

"Liv, I swear!" I yell over the phone. "So, you're actually telling me that there's rats in our dorm?" She asks. "Yep." I sigh. "Well. We definitely can't sleep there tonight." "No, I already told the rector. They're calling people."

"Okay good. So, I'm sleeping over at Kiara's tonight, you got anywhere to go?" "Oh yeah, I'll call Luca." "Okay let me know." She says as I hang up.

I called Luca and he said that it's fine that I crash at theirs. So now I'm standing in front of my dorm waiting for the men to come out so I can get my stuff.

"Miss Collins right?" A man asks me as he walks out. "Yes." "Good, so we cleared the room but it won't be available for the next 3 days." "Okay, thank you sir." "You can go in to get your stuff for the next few days." He finishes and I go grab my stuff.

Kiara dropped me off at my brothers and I ring the doorbell. "Hey." Luca says as he opens the door. "Hey, Luc. Thanks for letting me crash." "No problem." He smiles.

"So, I guess I'm sleeping on the couch. Where should I put my stuff?" I ask Luca. "Oh, I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch." He laughs. "What?" "Yeah you can sleep in Liam's room tonight."

"I'd rather sleep on the highway. I'm taking the couch." I raise my eyebrows. "No you won't. Us boys will also stay up late every night." "What about Liam then?" "Oh he won't come home tonight."

"Where is he?" I ask him. "Uh, I don't know." Why is he lying to me? I sigh, "Oh, and you can put your stuff in the bathroom down the hall. Nobody really uses it." "Great." I respond.

When I finished putting away all my stuff it was already diner time. I walk down stairs and see that everyone's home. Except for Liam.

"We're ordering pizza. Do you want some?" Callum asks me. "When's the last time any of you cooked? Something more healthy?" I ask them. "Oh we don't do cooking." Luca says laughing.