𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

In the shadowy corners of the Jujutsu world, there exists a clan so shrouded in mystery and fear that sorcerers dare not speak its name—the Kurohana clan (Black Flower) known to outsiders as the "Eyes of the Devil." Once a thriving lineage of powerful sorcerers, the Kurohana clan's reputation was built upon their mastery of a secret technique passed down through generations—an ability that allowed them to wield multiple cursed techniques with unparalleled skill and precision.

Their isolation from the rest of the Jujutsu world and the whispers of dark dealings only served to alienate them further, leaving them vulnerable to internal strife and external threats. As time passed, the Kurohana clan faded into obscurity, their lineage reduced to little more than a cautionary tale among sorcerers. Their name became synonymous with forbidden knowledge and untold power, a reminder of the dangers that lurk in the shadows of the Jujutsu world.

Members of the Head Family of the Kurohana clan are born with a birthmark on their bodies. A black flower. They are forced to learn at a very young age. Well, that applies to boys born into the family, but what about girls?

The truth is, the birth of a female baby in the family is known as inauspicious, and will lead to the downfall of the clan. For many generations, not a single baby girl was born into the clan.

Until...that fateful day...

A baby named L/n Y/n was born

Not only was it in her ill fate to be born into that clan, but what happens to her afterwards is also thanks to that very ill fate.

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

[CURSED TECHNIQUE]

What we know so far:

Name: Phantom Bind

Description: Phantom Bind is a cursed technique that allows the user to create invisible threads of cursed energy, which can be used to bind or manipulate objects and even living beings. The threads are virtually undetectable to those without advanced cursed energy sensing abilities, making them incredibly versatile for both offensive and defensive purposes. It was created by L/n Y/n, so, as of now, there is only one record in history of its use.