09.

LOST MEMORIES (1)

LOST MEMORIES (1)

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

[Somewhere]

Gojo sat in the white room with his arms folded across his chest, looking frustrated, he couldn't help but feel annoyed.

''You know...I have a bad personality, don't I?'' Gojo mumbled.

''I know'' Ijichi replied calmly.

''I'll seriously slap you later, Ijichi'' Gojo threatened.

''Why would like someone like me, who doesn't have the characteristics of a teacher take a teaching job in a technical college? Ask me'' Gojo asked calmly

''Why is that?'' Ijichi sweat rolled down his temples.

''Because I have a dream'' Gojo answered.

''A dream?'' Ijichi repeated, unsure of what he meant.

''Yeah, as you know what happened to Yuji, the establishment is the den of evil in the world of jujutsu. Conservative fools, nepotistic fools, arrogant fools. Simply idiots...it's a bargain sale for rotten oranges'' Gojo explained.

''I'll hit reset...on the shithole that the world of jujutsu is. It's easier to slaughter the guys at the top. But they would just get replaced and nothing would change'' Gojo added.

''And anyone who would simply kill the higher-ups wouldn't gain any followers. That's why I chose education. To raise strong and clever comrades'' Gojo's tone showed determination and a sense of duty.

''That's why I sometimes dump my missions on my students'' Gojo admitted.

''They're all excellent students, especially the third year Hakari and second year Okkotsu. They'll become sorcerers who can rival me'' Gojo said, a proud smile forming on his lips.

''And among the first years, Y/n. Who exceeded everything, the ability to come up with a cursed technique on your own, even I can't imagine doing that'' Gojo's smile widened. But then he clenched his fists and his expression turned serious.

...

''Yuji was also one of them...'' He said, his voice heavy with regret. Suddenly, they were interrupted by the doctor standing near Yuji's lifeless body. Doctor Shoko.

''Hey, you two. I'm gonna start'' he announced.

But as they looked at her, something incredible happened. A miracle, some would call it. Yuji was now fully awake, leaving Gojo, Shoko, and Ijichi stunned. Yuji looked at himself in awe and shock.

''Holy shit...I'm naked...'' He mumbled, unable to comprehend the situation.

''G-G-G-G-Gojo San!! H-H-H-He's ali-' Ijichi stuttered, still trying to process what was happening.