07.

ITADORI IS

ITADORI IS...DEAD?

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

You stood there, your heart racing as you stared down at Itadori's lifeless body. The once lively and energetic boy now lay motionless on the ground, his body still and his eyes closed.

You slowly made your way over to Itadori's body, as if in a trance. Your mind was numb, unable to process what you were seeing. You kneeled down beside him and gently kicked his arm, hoping for a response. But there was none. It felt like a punch to your gut.

"Oi Bakadori. Wake up" You said, your voice demanding yet eerily calm. But still, there was no response from Itadori. Megumi, who had been standing there watching with a small frown on his face, spoke up.

"Tell him to wake up and get his ass back to school" You said, your voice filled with anger and sadness?. It was clear that he too was somewhat affected by this

You stayed there for a few more moments, hoping for some sign of life from Itadori. But when you got none, you stood up and walked away in silence. As you walked away, a sudden tightness grew in your chest. You couldn't understand why this was affecting you so much. You and Itadori weren't exactly close, you never wanted to make friends , and yet this was hitting you hard.

"You better drop this act and get back to school" You mumbled to yourself, trying to push away the pain? and sadness? Megumi watched as you disappeared, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of empathy towards you.

"L/n..." Megumi's voice trailed off

||

||

The days that followed were filled with grief and sorrow. Itadori's death had left a hole in everyone's heart, especially you first years. You on the other hand had no idea how to feel, it was a feeling you started to hate, because it was an unknown feeling. Megumi and Nobara didn't exactly know what they were feeling either, but they seemed to be taking it okay just like you, although they weren't showing it.

You were currently just sat in your room, just staring at the ceiling, you felt a knock on the door, causing you to look over.

It was Gojo.

"Oh...hey Sensei..." Your voice was void of any emotion, which Gojo felt very unusual, but he just walked in

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he walked over to you, he sat down besides you

...

"I don't exactly know...I feel a tightness inside my chest...but I don't know how to describe it..." You mumbled, holding your chest, a irritated expression on your face, Gojo looked at you