03.

∧,,,∧(• ⩊ •)| ̄U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|| THE FOURTH 1ST YEAR ☆  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

,,,
(• •)
|U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| THE FOURTH 1ST YEAR  
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

You, Itadori and Megumi were walking through the busy streets of Harajuku, one of Tokyo's most popular and trendy neighborhoods. It was the request of the final first-year student that you were going to meet. Gojo had gone to fetch something, so the three of you were left on your own. You had just received your new uniforms, a symbol of officially becoming a part of the Tokyo Jujutsu High School.

Suddenly, Gojo returned, and you all stopped walking. He called out for someone, and you looked over to see who it was. Your eyes landed on a girl of average height with a slim figure. She had mid-length brown hair that fell to her neck, with bangs covering the right side of her forehead.

💭 ''Finally, a girl''

''I'm Kugisaki Nobara. I'm the only girl in a group of happy bo-'' she stopped talking when her eyes landed on you. She blinked twice before continuing,

???

''Oh...another girl!'' She sighed in relief before quickly recomposing herself.

''Nice to meet you. I'll be joining you as the final first-year student.'

''I'm Itadori Yuji'' Yuji introduced himself with a bright smile.

''Fushiguro Megumi'' Megumi said calmly.

''L/n here'' You said, not bothering to give your first name.

''Hey, not even a full introduction?' Gojo chuckled, and you let out a sigh. Nobara was intently observing the three of you, and you could already tell that Yuji definitely didn't get a good first impression, Megumi maybe, and you, well, you didn't really care what she thought of you.

''Are you going somewhere after this?'' Megumi asked Gojo.

''Of course! We'll go sightseeing in Tokyo!'' Gojo announced, and both Yuji and Nobara immediately lit up with excitement.

You and Megumi exchanged glances, both feeling a sense of defeat. These two were like excited children, and you and Megumi were just along for the ride.

''I want to go to Disneyland!' Nobara exclaimed, jumping up and down.

''You dummy, Disneyland is in Chiba! Let's go to Chinatown, Sensei?!'' Yuji joined in, her excitement matching Yuji's.

''China Town is in Yokohama, you know!''

''Yokohama is in Tokyo, you know!''

Nobara and Yuji continued to jump and shout with excitement, swarming around Gojo.

''How do you deal with this?'' Megumi asked you, annoyed by their behavior.

''I don't'' You said bluntly, feeling irritated by their childishness. Megumi was glad that at least someone else understood the feeling. You sighed and leaned against a nearby railing, looking up at the sky.