8. Concert.

While walking to the bus station, she was jumping around and occasionally hugging me. "How energetic can a person be?" I joked, smiling the whole time.

She punched my shoulder playfully and continued skipping through the crowd. "As much as they want to be. Now, stop being so slow and walk faster!" She whined, dragging me around.

On the outside, I gave her a nasty glare for treating me like I'm some dog, but on the inside, my heart was smiling so much that it might explode. She returned the glare and continued dragging me. Cute.

~time skip~

When we arrived to the concert, a wide smile was plastered on her face. To be honest, it was the first time I saw her smiling that much.

"Wait, who's concert is it again?" I asked. Turns out, she gave me random tickets to a random concert I don't even know.

"Uh melanie martinez's concert!" She answered excitedly.

"who's that?" The second I asked that, her mouth dropped wide open. I looked at her, confused. Is it not normal to not know who a person is?

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS!?!" She yelled, which made me flinch. Trauma.

"Uh...Yea?.." I muttered. She groaned and hung her elbow on my shoulder.

"Just look. I don't have enough motivation to explain it to you." She mumbled, her eyes sparkling again when the stadium lit up.

I nodded and stared at the stadium, waiting until this "melanie" comes. The lights went out before a purple and blue light followed it. The crowd started screaming from the top of their lungs. Annoying.

Then...what the fuck is that? I didn't know mythical creatures exist. "Uh, Elena?" I yelled through the speakers.

"Yeah?" She yelled back.

"You said it's a concert, not a show about a creature!" I exclaimed.

She turned her head to me giving me a "what..?" Look. When she found what I was talking about, her face fell. "Oh my god....just watch and don't ask questions" She mumbled.

"Uh okay...?" I muttered, visibly confused. She smiled and contained cheering.

~time skip~

Once the concert was finished, which made me really deaf, we got out of that crowded place. "So..." I started. "What was that...thing?" I asked carefully.

"Who not what. It's Melanie." She simply answered with a shrug.

My eyes widened. "You paid...to see a creature sing?!?" I yelled, very confused.

She glared into my eyes before laughing loudly and nudging my shoulder. "That's her form. It's just mask, she only wears it in performances."

"Oh." I mumbled, looking down from how stupid I felt. "Um did you take any pictures with her?" I asked to change the topic.

Her face lit up and she smiled. "Oh, yeah! I did, here I'll show you." She exclaimed and started rambling about the concert while we were walking.

I smiled, it was cute to see her all happy and excited over something. It's like no one ever listened to her.

~time skip~

"No way...Really?!"

"Yup. Although I didn't paint it, I only drew it with a pencil." I answered proudly. When we got home, I told her about the portrait I did of her. Her face instantly lit up and she squealed. Pretty energetic.

"And? I still wanna see it!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Wait until tomorrow." Her face dropped. She pouted and turned her head away from me. "Oh, come on! It's just a drawing. It can wait until the morning." I nudged her arm.

"Yeah, yeah." She muttered, a playful smile clearly on her face.

I smiled even brighter. I don't think I've ever smiled so much. "If you want to see it, go to sleep."

"This is one of your tricks for me to go to sleep, isn't it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No!...maybe.." I sighed. "Ok, yes it is. Still, go to sleep early."

"Fine." She mumbled, then played on her bed. I smiled and played on mine before shutting my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

<3

A/n: idk if this is a filler or an actual chapter. Can someone I know please please PLEASE let me spoil the ending, I promise it's good... Kinda?  Also thank you for 106 reads!! I did this for fun didn't know people would like it ❤️