Good Friends

In a forest, a kid with hazy eyes could be seen muttering to himself.

'System shop.'

{10 Coins will be consumed to get access to shop. Yes/No?}

'Yes'

{Shop:  Wabisuke [29 Coins], ...} A big list of names appeared before Dantes's eyes. But except the first one called Wabisuke which he couldn't afford, all the others were greyed out.

'Damn, they all cost so many coins...' Before he could continue reading the names out, the screen before him disappeared. And then there was chaos.

{Ê̵̢̧̨̛̜̪̙͓͕̤̟͊̏͋͜ͅR̶̢̧̩̬̜̣̬̺̹̩͕̙̠̈͆̐̍̎̃̊͊̉̈́̎̕͠R̴͖̯̭̅̇̉̑̓͋̚O̶̢̨̘̖͚̙̯̞̫̗̩̙̗͌͊͛R̷͕͕̰̳̤̥͋̐̀͂̈́̏͂͆͐̎͑̓̕͘   Ŝ̸̮Ý̶̮S̶̲̈Ť̴͉Ë̷̱́M̸̬̀  ̶͙̏T̴̺̓E̵͇̚M̵̈́ͅP̶̻͝Ḛ̷̚Ṛ̷̒E̸̲̾D̷͎̉,̷̠̽ ̶̯̌R̷̲͘È̴̼S̸̰͝T̸̝̿A̷̭͝R̶̥͊T̴͉̀Ḭ̷̛N̷̠̅G̷̝̔ ̸͎͐Ī̵̥N̸̨͑ ̶͓͌3̶̞̑,̵͖̑ ̵̤̔2̶͕̔... ̸͈̊ ̶͈̒R̷̹͝Ë̸̫Ś̶͈E̵͎̔T̵͇͂ ̷͍̈́C̶͖̕Ä̴̠́N̵͖͌C̴̅͜E̷̠͗L̶͓̒L̷̼͆E̴͔̒D̵͌͜.̷̲́}
'W-what the fuck?!' His field of view was filled with ERRORS and System Restarting. And then, everything became black before returning to the usual red text.

{Shop: Shikigami no Shihai [1 Coin]}
{You have purchased an inexistant Zanpakuto. Coins:1}

{Current Zanpakuto(s): Shikigami no Shihai(Special)[ Not enough R( abbreviation of Reiryoku )] He was kind of disappointed that he couldn't use this thing called a Zampakuto. And just after that, the shop appeared again in his field of view.

{Shop: Extemsly weak Reiryoku Vessel[1 coin], Wea...}

'That's a scam! It's like buying a console with money and you have to use more money to use the console...' He lamented in his mind, his fingers slowly making its way toward the Yes button.

{Congratulations! You have unlocked Reiryoku energy! [Currently possessed [5/5]}

"Argh!"
As he heard read the message with slight joy, he suddenly clutched his chest and head as he felt as if his insides were being wrecked and torn  down. His head hurting as if a beast was ravaging his brain and his skin being stabbed by thousands of needles.

This pain continued on for a few minutes, his screams completely silenced by the immeasurable agony. And when it stopped, he cursed god and the one who created the system for not warning him. Red text appeared again.

{Congratulations, your body has adapted to new energy of the soul! You've grown stronger.}

As he was standing up, he tried to scratch his dirty face when he suddenly hit himself hard. 'Fuck!' Was all he needed to think, his body slightly stronger than before.

He felt a fantom pain all over his body but also felt kind of rejuvenated. And just like that he almost used the whole day adapting to his new body. He was trained by Fugaku and was already slightly fit but not so much that he would have problems growing.

And then he suddenly remembered something and looked at his hand. In a very low voice, he said:

"Shikigami no Shihai."

From thin air, papers appeared and wrapped around in a very intricate pattern in his hand until forming a very beautiful paper ornamented with complex black ink patterns katana. (Image ideas are welcome)

When the katana finished appearing, he saw his Reiryoku counter go down by one. 'Is this really a sword? It's paper and is light as a real paper... It won't just fold... right?'

When he said that, he approached a random tree and striked with all his might but lost balance and stumbled on the ground, his sword passing through the trunk like air. 'What the hell?! There was no resistance at all.'
The katana's blade cut through the air, so much so that it didn't make a sound and just quietly cut the tree in two.

After a while of using the sword, approximately 10 minutes, he suddenly felt weak, mentally. Looking at his [0/5] R counter, he knew he had reached the limit today and with that, all his tests were suspended for now.
'I can't let anyone know about this. Been in this world for a while and except storage scrolls, there's nothing that looks like this or that I know of.'

Ink