Drunken bandits

It was raining in a small village in the land of rain. This small town had been taken over by bandits, they were ruthless, coveting all the money and food. It had been a few days since the village was starting to starve, sometimes women would disappear. And when they came back, the luster of their eyes had vanished, vicious wounds all over their bodies. They wouldn't talk to anyone and just sat in the corner of their houses, silent.

The usually dark rainy sky embracing the village with a slightly gloomy atmosphere now embraced it with a dark one. They couldn't sneak away, their food supplies were too little to reach another village. The usual patrolling chunins that came to check now and then this small village now absent because of the war that passed by.

"I want my mom back..." A small soft voice of a little boy rang, his figure facing an old man in a wheelchair.
The old man in his eyes shook his head, lamenting his inability to do anything for his daughter. He had already tried, and the result was losing both his legs. A tear slowly fell down his face.

With a determined look on his face, the young boy clenched his teeth and swiftly made his way out of town, heading towards the vast prairie that lay ahead. His eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for any potential objects he could use as a weapon to defend himself. As he rummaged through the tall grass, his ears suddenly picked up a faint voice close by, causing him to pause and listen intently.

"Hey there little kid." When the culprit showed himself from behind a tree. He slowly downed his hood, showing a smiling small white-haired figure with hazy black eyes.

"W-who are you?"

"Someone that could save your village from those vile assailants~." The unknown person figure before him said in a taunting voice.

"What can you do?! Y-you're just a kid!" As if to answer his question, the unknown kid grabbed him by the throat and lifted him, his feet dangling around.

"Shut up already, I just need to know where they're gathering so I can slaughter them all~."
'H-how is he so strong?! Ugh! I can't breathe...' The kid struggled with all his might but his efforts bore no fruits.

"Ah oopsi, almost killed the poor kid." He was then dropped to the ground and started coughing.

"So, where is it ?"

"I-it's in the mayor's h-house." He stuttered.

"Good kid~" The little white-haired kid then patted his head and started walking towards the village.

...

In the mayor's big house hall rested approximately two dozen bandits drinking, swearing, fighting, and playing with their victims.

*Knock knock*

"Hm?" One of the booze-drinking doorguards exclaimed in an annoyed tone. "What do those cunts want again?!"

He walked to the door and opened it when his eyes stumbled upon a small kid with a hood and shoulder-length hair. While opening the door, he noticed the white flower bouquet the kid had in his hands but didn't think much of it.

When the kid walked in and lifted his hood, he saw the kid's very beautiful face and in a drunken state, shouted.

"Hey Kazuhiko! I got another girl for you!"

His shout stopped most of the activities happening in the hall as everyone looked, some even licking their lips.

"Haha, bring her in!" sounded another voice in the crowd. But then they heard a soft voice coming from the kid.

"H-hum, e-excuse misters but could I give one flower to everyone h-here...?" The girl stammered with an innocent voice.

"Of course my little flower~ you can~. Everyone come and take a flower!"

About 3/4 of all the present people came to take a flower just because their drunken horn boss ordered them to. Each one of them sighed and held onto one.

Then one of the bandits took a sniff out of his and his brain splattered across the hall... There was a loud silence as everyone was shocked and then chaos and death fell upon them. The white roses they were holding burst into long extending thin lances puncturing their head and hearts.

"Hehehe~!" Amidst the chaos, Dantes's evil laugh sounded amidst the screams of pain and agony. Discovering that he had killed over 7 chunins ranked ninjas the rest were just normal bandits.

"K-kill her!" "Catch that fucker!"

Raging voices sounded from the boss and the remaining quarter but they didn't last long. Their nakedness and intoxicated minds preventing them from fighting back.

When everything settled down, 3 naked women were huddling together, their bodies shaking at the gore. And then they were all knocked out by flying decapitated heads colliding with their heads.

"Well, can't have witnesses know my Shikai yet. Oh, bread!" The kid smiled with a satisfied face, his aim true and exclaimed when he saw bread lying on a table. It had been weeks since he last tasted such a basic food and savored it until his stomach was about to explode.

"Well thank you for the food guys~." Dantes walked away, his plan correctly executed and his stomach full.

...