Ambush

'Huff ha... How many are there?!' When Dantes was accompanied by his father's subordinate and reached his destination safely which was a mountain range where he was going to travel alone, he was immediately attacked by ninjas with unknown origins. When he looked for his companion's help, he noticed that he had been abandoned...

'Those fucking Uchiha old pigs!!'

He screamed in his mind. He knew well enough that his father wouldn't lay a trap and informations were not supposed to leak out. He knew Itachi was a double agent spy but he wouldn't sell his information behind his back so there could only be the damn elders...

He was getting desperate, his stamina running low, until he thought of something and suddenly screamed:

"Hey white Ichigo! Help me will you?! I know ow you're listening!"

From the ninjas point of view, the little lamb running for its life had gone mad talking to an imaginary person. He had been running for a long time. They had been playing with the food, a rare occurrence as there was absolutely nothing to do except guard these mountains for any intruders.

"Don't kill him! He'll fetch us quite a lot of money if we sell him to 'that' guy!" One of them exclaimed when he saw the kid start to slow down, out of stamina.

"Water release: Mouth shot!" One of them took advantage of the target's slowness to shoot a projectile toward the kid's back to inflict pain.

*Klang!*

Before it could touch the target, they saw the white haired kid turn around, a sword having appeared out of thin air in his hand cutting through the senbon-shapes technique with surgical precision.

"Don't order me around!" On the kid's face was a fragment of a white and black mask.

Before anyone could react, they saw the kid move toward them at an extremely fast pace!

"I-it was a trap!" Exclaimed one of the 7 ninjas, they all started making hand signs, throwing water release after the other. Yet all were dodged acrobatically by the small figure before them.

When the kid almost reached them, someone finished doing hand signs and an earth wall appeared extremely close to them. As they were about to sigh in relief they heard two sounds of something hitting the ground. When they looked at the source, they saw two of their comrades' decapitated heads rolling on the ground, their bodies spurting copious amounts of blood, the enemy's sword having cut through the earth wall.

They were all terrified. They had thought the kid was only kid yet here they were seeing their comrades corpses. Taking advantage of the terrified ninjas, the kid jump above the cut wall and landed on another ninja, his katana stabbing through his head.

As he was about to lung on the next victim, the kid's body swayed, his calf having been obliterated by a senbon-shaped water projectile.

And as the kid stabilized, he was rammed into by one of the bulky ninjas. As he was about to swing his sword to eliminate him, he felt a hand grasp into his band.

"You fucking little fucker! I'm going to make you beg for death!" The ninja who had tackled him, enraged because of his dead friends swung his fists and started beating the kid before him.

One of the four remaining ninjas took out a kunai, intending to inflict pain and torture the kid to avenge his friends. But then he suddenly stopped, having noticed something strange about the kid's sword. The sword's ink was moving on its own, slowly going toward the blade. And then there was chaos.

In the air,  tons of paper sheets started appearing out of nowhere before forming extremely sharp spears. And before he could warn his comrades, they were all impaled by tens of paper spears.

{Overuse of Reiryoku. Body has suffered damages!}

[0/5 R]

And then Dantes regained the feeling of his body but was quickly overwhelmed by the huge amount of pain in his head and started vomiting blood and coughing before fainting in the blood and gore of the seven ninjas...

If one were to come to this scene, they would get mental trauma. Impaled standing bodies and decapitated corpses lying around a white haired kid. The kid's hair making him stand out from the red macabre like a blooming flower.