moodswing🎉

A day had passed, and Oh boy was Lucifer growing more, and more frustrated at himself by the second.

'How could you make a deal with him?Offer your blood in return to just help HIM!?' Lucifer mentally screamed at himself.
As he kept groaning annoyed making any typ if nosies of annoyance in the background as he just kept walking in circles.

"Uh...is he okay?" Angel asked, looking at Husk as they both just watched Lucifer keep whispering or yelling to himself but they couldn't hear exactly what.

They both looked at him before looking back at eachother shrugging, they just took a sip of their drink in the mini bar.
Watching the king just pace back in forth. Until Alastor appeard behind Angel.
"Why, goodmorning! my--What is he doing?" Alastor asked instantly asking the quisiont as he watched Lucifer, like the rest of them.

"Hey, boss." Husk said while taking a sip of his drink before continuing. "Don't know. We woke up to see Charlies dad over here yelling at himself or just whispering stuff." "Yeah he's been at it all morning." Angel agrees.

"I'm waiting until he snaps out of it, and makes us pancakes like yesterday. They were tasty." Niffty said while she stabbed a roach. Angel gave a weird look seeing Niffty once again stabbing things but had to agree about the pancakes part.
"Yeah his majesty over here knows how to cook." Angel said only to dodge a fire ball that almost hit his head. Everyone looked at Lucifer curious but also confused, while Angel over here saw his life almost flash before his eyes.

Lucifer laughed nervously. "Haha...Sorry." Lucifer apologized looking away awkwardly. Before the fire that lucifer created was starting to get bigger. Husk tried to set it off but it wouldn't it wasn't normal fire after all. Angel moved away from it as well as Alastor, and Niffty.

Lucifer noticed "Here let me help with that..." He offerd, snapping his finger as the fire instantly disappeared.
Leaving no sighs of burnt carpet, or smoke.
Alastor gave Lucifer a blunt look before disappearing, reappearing behind Lucifer. Making him jump back which made Alastor smile amused.
"Why~ Your majesty you seem mighty distracted~" He said before continuing with a smirk. "May I ask why?~" Alastor bent down slightly still staring at him. Lucifer on the other hand looked away.

"That's none of your business." Lucifer simply said.

"Hey smiles leave him be! I don't want you taking away me and Nifftys chance of getting food now." Angel blurted out. Which surprised Lucifer. He turned to Angle confused

"What?" He asked doing the frog blink without even knowing. "Your pancakes. We want more of your pancakes!" Niffty said sounding a bit desperate. Angel moved her away.
"Yeah what she said. They were really good and we were wondering if you could make us some every morning when you can that is." Angel said being respectful and honest.

Lucifer smiled softly before he nods happily.

"ABSOLUTELY!" Lucifer said back to being himself. He dissapeard, and reappears with confetti falling around him as he was now beside Angel, and Niffty. Grabbing thir hands dragging them to the kitchen while Husk followed behind wanting some too.
Alastor sighs before following behind aswell. Not admiting he liked them too but taking this as an opportunity to at least get some aswell.

 Not admiting he liked them too but taking this as an opportunity to at least get some aswell

⬆️⬆️ The face he made when they said they liked his pancakes:)
Just imagine it for a minute U.U

Ahhhhahdjkwjwksk! >□<
I don't simp for him. he's just my fav
(ง •'⎽'•)ง

_________♡_________♡___________

Lucifer was happily walking around the hotel humming to himself after making everyone pancakes. He was so Happy knowing that Charlies friends actually enjoyed, and liked his cooking.
He didn't remember the last time he's actually cooked a meal for someone...

He stopped walking looking at his finger seeing the ring he still wore for who knows how long.

'It's been a while since I've felt like this..' Lucifer thought to himself now frowning.

Having another flashback of little Charlie jumping up and down asking for more pancakes every second or when she'd be amazed and smiling wide when he'd tell her stories... when his wife was there listening aswell.

Feeling the pain in his heart again. As everything started to feel fuzzy and... noisy? But their wasn't any noise, but at the same time it felt like their was. Everything just felt weird and too overwhelming.
He coverd his ears, trying to block out whatever he was hearing.

Voices? No. He didn't know. Everything just started to hurt. He couldn't see anything. Lucifer started to hear whispering everywhere but even if he tried to hear what they were saying it only made his ears hurt.
"Please just stop..."Lucifer wisperd to himself, whimpering in pain

"...Shortie?"

Lucifer instantly snapped out of it seeing Alastor staring at him with pure confusion, looking slightly worried for a second, before looking like his normal self.

"Oh, uhh... hey Alastor....you need somthing?" Lucifer asked trying to act normal.

"Your bleeding." Alastor said. Lucifer looked up at him confused before feeling blood dripping down from his ears. He looked at his hands seeing that they were smudged with a glowing yellowish color. (His blood)
He sighs realizing he accidentally hurt himself when trying to block out the noise

"Oh... I'll go clean it off." Lucifer mutterd about to leave to his room only for Alastor to grab him. Making sure no one was here since both of them were on the top floor.

"No need." Alastor said with a smile since he smiles 24/7.
Lucifer was about to ask what he ment by that but only to be cut off when he was pinned against against the wall. Feeling Alastor licking the blood off his cheek moving beside Lucifers bleeding ear which was already heald..

Lucifer was about to push him but alaster stopped him. "Remember our little deal your majesty ~" Alastor reminded him with a stern look. Lucifer stayed quiet. Biting his bottom lip to not make much noise, as he felt a sudden sharp pain in his neck.

"Fuck you.." Lucifer mumbled Seeing Alaster biting his neck again with a blood-thirsty look. Alastor hums in response loving the sweet warm liquid. If anything he was right about Lucifers blood.
The fallen Angles blood was better then anything he's ever had.

In other words it was heavenly.

Alastor grabbed Lucifer by the waist holding him up to make it easier for him. Lucifer gasped, feeling a bit weirded out but also warm. He pushed the feelings aside focousing on anything but the pain in his neck.

Alastor finnaly pulled back placing Lucifer back on his feet. Lucifer winced in pain fom their now being a bite mark on his neck. Lucifer rubbed the spot making it heal.

Licking the blood off his lips Alaster smiled happily.
"My~ what an amazing taste. Not even I could control myself!~" Alastor compliments. To be honest lucifer didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Thanks?" Lucifer said not really knowing what to say. He was about to leave wanting to not have another episode of whatever happened to him. And let anyone see him like that. But Alastor stopped him again.

"I saw you shaking a lot when I got here... you okay?" Alastor asked before instantly looking away. His ears now down. "Not like I care. Just checking for Charlies sake." He said his voice sounding a bit glitchy like usual.
Lucifer stayed quiet before he looked away too.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He lied. Walking away from Alaster heading to his room.

_______♡_______♡________

Yipieee angst time. I see barley people do much about Lucifers sad stuff so yeee