store

Lucifer was in his room just walking back an forth, over, and over again. His face all red as he kept thinking about what happened earlier this morning. How he couldn't stop thinking about Alastor.
He kept yelling at himself saying that whatever he's feeling for the radio demon, was just not true. He couldn't except this. He loved Lillith. Right?

Yet, the longer he thought about it, the more he felt his face begin to grow warmer by the second.

"Okay! Time to get some fresh air!" Lucifer concluded, he swung his door open to be met with Alastor who was just about to knock at his door. Speaking of the devil.

"Oh, shit!" Lucifer fell back startled falling to the ground with a thud. While Alastor laughed at the sight.

"It's not funny." Lucifer said annoyed standing up. Alastor hums in response.
"What do you want anyways?"Lucifer asked dusting himself.

"I was walking by, I could heard yelling in your room, so I wanted too make sure your grasshopper self wasn't making a mess again." Alastor said happily, knowing he struck a nerve.
Lucifer looked at Alastor now even more annoyed, as the demon kept making fun of him.
Yet he still couldn't help but feel happy, seeing how Alastor was actually checking up on him.

"Everything is splendid."

"Since when do you use big words?"Alastor raised a brow

"I'm like thousandths of years old what do you think?" He laughed seeing the look on Alastors face from what he told him"I'm old. Unlike you. Well you act like an old person more than I do."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Since I don't act like a child." He answered. Lucifer frowns, throwing a duck at Alastor who got hit on the face with it.

"Am I supposed to feel threatened?" Alastor asked with a blunt look. Giving Lucifer a 'really?' Look as he used his power to throw it back at Lucifer who dodged it with ease.

"Nah, but if you want I can make you feel threatened~" he responded playfully, making Alastor blush again as he looked away instantly.
Making Lucifer laugh amused even though he didn't notice how flustered the red head really was.

"You still haven't sorted your rubber duck problem? I see." Alastor points out changing the subject. Lucifer looked around the corners of his room that were full of rubber ducks,"Nope." he smiled sheepishly scratching his head.

It was silent for a few seconds, none of them knowing what else to say. Making it feel as if the air around them was getting dense. Adding to the awkwardness for both of them.

"..So-I was about to go out for a walk, I haven't seen much of Hell in years..." Lucifer paused cursing at himself for being so bad at this,"Would you like to tag along? If you don't mind." Lucifer finnaly asked.

Lucifer tried to read Alastors face but it was it's usual big blunt smile. Making it harder for Lucifer to know if he'd say yes or no.
Which he'd hope the red deer would say yes. But in reality he knew he's chances of a yes were very slim. Yet, he found himself very happy once he saw the demon nod his head yes.

"Why!~ Ofcourse I don't mind! I'd be delighted to show the king around!~" Alastor said his radio cane making a sound of people cheering. Making Lucifer smile.

_______♡_______

Lucifer didn't exactly know why Alastor chose to bring him to Cannibal town, of all places he could've showed Lucifer. It was here.

Well Lucifer wasn't complaining much seeing how nice, and actually well built everything was. The sinners here seemed happy, relaxed, and not much fighting going around like other places.

"Everything looks nice here." Lucifer said surprised looking around the place as he walked alongside Alastor.

"You can thank my dear friend Rosie for that!~ She's an overlord takes care if this side of hell. Shes amazing." Alastor said.

Lucifer felt weird all of a sudden.
For some reason he didn't like the idea of seeing this sinner near Alastor.
He was jealous. He didn't like this feeling at all.

"Sounds like you two are close.." Lucifer responded with now a forced smile.

They walked around the town some more, Lucifer stopped walking spotting a small shop people were barley in. It was a rubber duck store through the windows you could see many types of duck creations.
some big or small, some wearing hats, others were wearing suits or just clothing, there were even duck plushies, and many more to see.

Alastor noticed how Lucifer started to look like a child still looking at the store in pure curiosity and excitement, as he kept admiring the sight before him. Alastor walked to Lucifer with a loving smile.
Loving how the king was seeming to be getting better after everything that's he's been having to deal with to help him.

"Would You like to go inside?" Alastor asked.

Lucifer nods 'yes' almost instantly. Alastor was about to follow along the now excited Lucifer only to tense up as he was now being dragged inside by Lucifer who had grabbed his hand.

"Come on hurry up!" Lucifer yelled happily as they walked in. Alastor noticed how they were still holding hands.
The feeling of the others hand made him feel warm again. Yet this time Alastor decided not to let go. He didn't want it to end just yet. His thoughts were soon interrupted by Lucifer who was repeating his name to get his attention.

"What?" Alastor asked now looking down at the shorter male.

"Look they have so many rubber ducks!" Lucifer said stating the obvious. but, Alastor knew that right now Lucifer was having the best time of his life right now.

Alastor chuckled amused "I can see that Luci." He responded. While being dragged farther into the store. They were in the back of the store many duck plushies were in this area.

"Awww look!" Lucifer said pointing at a duck plushie that was the only one that wasn't wearing anything fancy.
It was nice, the only special thing about it was it seemed hand made with, having beautiful patterns on its wings.

"Don't you think you have enough rubber ducks already?" Alastor teased.

"This is different though... I always make my own. And seeing this one that was really well made by hand it just... I don't know it's nice." Lucifer answered.

Alastor sighs before he grabbed the duck plushie. Lucifer looked up at the radio demon confused.

"What are you--"

"Come on, I'll buy it for you." Alastor interrupted.

.

___________♡___________

Sorry for the misspelling like always.

So I was going to write more but I've had to restart this chapter over and over again. 😊

But I wanted to just post this already instead since I love this chapter idk I just do. But uhhh ye hope u like this chapter. I'm trying to post more daily like I did in the beginning but idk what's going on lol😭

Thanks for reading:)♡