back!

I swear if anyone would need a story that's very awkward to start off the chapter, I'd win an award.

Also sorry for the not uploading I've had so much concerts this week for my school to help out.
.

Lucifer stayed with Alastor not wanting to leave his side at the moment.
They sat on Alastors bed just talking about anything. It was awkward at first after the whole love confession thing, but it soon got comfortable for both of them to finnaly talk like normal.

Lucifer looked over at the counter seeing the duck he made for Alastor, he loved seeing that he actually didn't throw it away and instead kept it.

"Hey... I was still wondering if uhh... like do-- Would- uhhh..." Lucifer felt himself grow more embarrassed, from not being able to speak properly.
Like usual, but this time he had a better reason why.

"What is it?" Alastor tilted his head confused at what Lucifer was trying to tell him. Lucifer was fidgeting with his hands looking away from Him.

'Damn it Just ask him already!'

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Lucifer yelled out quickly. His face now all flushed red, trying to cover his face with his hat as if he wasn't here.

While Alastor was now just staring at him his ears flopped down, Lucifer was to busy being embarrassed to look at him face to face. Both of them blushing messes.

".. I..." Alastor paused hesitantly, words couldn't come out his mouth. It was like they were both teenagers confessing and experiencing all of these emotions at once.
Ofcourse that was mostly for alastor all of this being too new for him.
He liked lucifer alot now but he was, scared? Scared he might fuck everything up, or possibly just lose the other even though he knew that wouldn't really be possible.
This was the king of hell confessing to him after all.

"You don't have to say yes. It's fine-" "But I do." Alastor interrupted holding Lucifers hand, "I'd like to try this whole relationship thing out." He said.

________♡_________

Lucifer, and Alastor were finnaly dating. Lucifer very happy because of this.
He was finnaly moving on. He deserved too.

While Alastor was ofcourse happy. But, was still sometimes wondering if he was doing a good job at this whole relationship thing.
Second guessing himself all the time. He didn't want to mess things up.

Today was the day!

Everyone was getting ready for Charlie, and Vaggie to finally arrive.
Balloons were around the halls of the entrance along with a huge sign tied up on the wall saying 'Welcome Back!'

Everyone was thrilled to know they were finally coming back, well everyone but Lucifer.. Sure, he was excited to see his daughter come back again.
But, he was mostly nervous, due too not really knowing what to do or say once Charlie were to pass through the front door.

Most of this was still new to him.
He wanted to be a great father to his daughter, and to do that, he needed to try his very best to get his daughters approval.

Alastor, noticed Lucifer being all fidgety. So he appeared behind Lucifer which Lucifer jumped back in surprise.
Alastor smiled.

"You need to stop doing that. I'm going to end up killing you on accident." Lucifer said sternly.

"oh~ but it's entertaining!~" Alastor chuckled

Lucifer rolled his eyes, hearing the demons response.