book

(Rushed like always)

Lucifer walked with Vaggie around the hotel, as they both tried to make small talk from the sudden awkward silenceses that's been happening more than once.

Lucifer fidgets with his cane, 'Should I just go ahead and ask her about her being an angel?' But than again it might make her even more uncomfortable...

"How'd you and Charlie meet?"

Vaggie instantly tensed up at that question. Lucifer raised a brow confused at her sudden change.

"Uhm... She found me in an alley during extermination day." She paused. looked at Lucifer then down again, "An exorcist attacked me, she stabbed my eye out."

Lucifer frowns. Thinking that part of this was possibly his fault for agreeing to have Extermination day.

"What were you doing outside?"

No answer.

"Did you have no place to go during that time?"

Vaggie considers her words carefully, she sighs as she finally spoke again "I didn't... because I was an exorcist well an ex exorcist now."

Lucifer looked over a vaggie. Still frowning. 'So I was right.'

At the same time Lucifer didn't really like the idea of of his daughter dating someone who was literally an angel!

Oh, who was he kidding? He was even more worried now. Nothing was new, Charlie going throught the same possible things like him.

'Well she's not like me.' Yeah but she could still get hurt.

'Or worse- No, I promised to trust Charlie and support her it's the least I could do. Now that I've got a chance to finally be there for her.'

"Charlie already knows right?" He asked. Vaggie nods yes.

"Welp if she's okay with it then that's cool." Lucifer shrugs.

"Now," Lucifer snapped his fingers making an old book appear in his hands, "wanna see some baby pictures of my daughter?" He asked excitedly.

.

"Hey, Al, do you happen to know where my dad is?" Charlie asked catching up to Alastor who was walking around the halls trying to find him too. (But not admitingit) "I'm afraid not dear." Alastor responded.

"I haven't seen Vaggie either!" Charlie sighs in frustration, wanting to know where her girlfriend was.
She stopped walking as she spotted bookshelves, and couches at the end of the hall. "When was all this here?" She asked confused.
"Oh your dad wanted to make a mini library here, He asked me permission if he could." He hums. They both Spot Lucifer, and Vaggie sitting together on the couch talking happily. A book on Lucifers lap.

"-And this one is a picture of Charlie eating her first pancakes. Oh! And..." Lucifer spoke pointing at old pictures of Charlie.

"Hey--Dad!? What are you doing!?" Charlie asked, her face went red seeing her dad showing Vaggie baby pictures.

"I was just showing my future daughter in law pictures of you when you were a baby!" Lucifer turned another page ignoring the fact that his daughters face was all red.

As well as Vaggies from being called that.

"This one was when she and her mom were doing a little fashion contest." Lucifer says, Charlie's brows furrow. This was to embarrassing for her. She was about to speak until they heard a loud crash downstairs.

Everyone (but Lucifer and Alastor) ran to go see what was going on.

"Cherri, what are you doing here?" Angel asked delighted to see his friend.

"Was it necessary to blow up the wall?" Husk says, pointing at the now blown up wall. His ears twitching in annoyance.

Alastor appeard behind Charlie seeing the wall broken. His brows furrow seeing more work to repair after everyone had just repaired the hotel a while ago (month).

"Do I need to get rid of her?" Alastor asked Charlie, "I'll gladly kill her~" He chirped.

Charlie shook her head, "No, she helped protect this hotel remember?"

"She did what now?" Alastor tilted his head.

"You really don't remember?"

Alastor thought for a second before shaking his head no, as he shrugs. "I don't really care now that I can't get rid of the person that blew up the wall." Alastor grumbles.
Watching Angel, and Cherri talking now.

"who blew up the wall?" Lucifer says unphased. Confetti still flying around after he teleported here.

"Cherri." Vaggie answers.

"Do we need to get rid of her orrrr...."Lucifer asked looking up at Alastor who was equally thinking the same thing. "Charlie said no." Alastor grumbles disappointed, leaning against his cane.

"Welp if she's not a problem- Vaggie come on, I got more pictures of Charlie when she was younger!" Lucifer grabbed Vaggie's hand about to drag her back to the couch.

"Not so fast." Alastor said blocking him.

"What now?" Lucifer whines annoyed. Charlie walks over to them. "Could you fix the wall?"

Lucifer narrowed his brows, crossing his arms. "Now, wouldn't it be better to make that young girl do it herself? She blew up the wall after all."

"I'm like 30 something!" Cherri shouts back whole taking a sip of her drink she got from the bar.

"See? she's old enough, and capable of being responsible of her own actions." Lucifer points out waving his arms around aggressively. Like a toddler.

Alastor found this rather amusing but Charlie on the other hand was frowning.

"Dad, come on, please?" She asked with a hopeful look in her eyes but lucifer shook his head as he made bricks and cement appear beside the broken wall while also cherri now hold tools.

"Uhh, what's all this?" Cherri asked

"Tools to help you fix what you destroyed," Lucifer responded with a smile. "That should be enough."

"But I don't know how to use these, and it'll take me ages. "

"Better start working now then."
(He went to go show more pics of Charlie to Vaggie:) )
.

.

So uhm hii I pulled a William Afton

I'm thinking of discontinueing the story but idk