idk

.

Lucifer sat on a couch in the living room watching Charlie, and Vaggie. He's been wanting to know if she really was a fallen Angel.
If she was, well, Charlie sure as hell was slowly starting to go through the same steps as him, he was scared of that.
But then again, she technically did already get rejected by heaven, and was sent flying to hell... but on the bright side she wasn't cursed or punished like him. At least not that he knew of at the moment.

Lucifer was too lost in thought to realize he has been staring for a while now.
Not knowing that Alastor was standing behind him this whole time.
He tapped his shoulder to get his attention "What are you doing?"

"Fucking hell!" Lucifer yelled startled. Nearly falling of the couch, but Alastor grabbed him pulling him back.

"Alastor! I've told you to stop doing that." Lucifer said annoyed his heart beating like crazy.

"And I've told you absolutely not!" He answered contentedly. "Now, what's the matter? You've been staring again." Alastor said mentioning that Lucifers been zoning out once again.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing don't worry about it." Lucifer reassures Getting up quickly.

"Clearly it's not." Alastor said appearing infront of him. Keeping him from leaving like usual. Lucifer groans in annoyance.

"Move."

"No."

(They ended up making out in private U_U)

"You really won't let this go?" Lucifer sighs.

"Well Charlie did say communication is key. Is it not?" Alastor asked tilting his head.
"Since when did you become this soft?" Lucifer teased hearing Alastor growl in return.
This making Lucifer smile even more, loving how easily he could get on the radio demons nerves with just simple words.

"Cat got your tongue love?" Lucifer asked with a smug look. "Ah, I'm just kidding Al~"
Alastor rolled his eyes. Hitting Lucifer on the head with his cane. "Hey!" Lucifer groans as his hat now had a slight dent in it. "Look what you did." He said exaggerating the whole thing.

"Relax, You can fix it." Alastor points out. Which was true but Lucifer, being Lucifer was over here being a drama queen.
Lucifer groans in response.

He Looked around to make sure no one was here anymore, doing a quick scan to confirm Charlie, and vaggie had already left.
As he got on his tipie toes kissing Alastor on the cheek.

Only to be thrown on the couch in response.

"I told you to not do that without warning." Alastor said annoyed. One thing Lucifer had to remember was how Alastor gets easily startled.

"Worth it!" Lucifer mutterd happily. Not caring at all.

Alastor rolled his eyes again walking away from him. Heading to his room, it's been a while since he's broadcasted.

.

.

___________♡___________

"Hmmm, what to do what to do..."

Lucifer mutterd walking around the hotel very bored, he didn't feel like making rubber ducks well not like he had much of a choice.

Charlie, and Alastor gave him a limit on his duck making obsession.
Since it was getting out of hand, sooner or later his whole room would be packed with it. We'll technically was.

Go to Alastors room?
Nah, he wasn't in the mood to mess with his boyfriend right now. Charlie was already somewhere in Cannibal Town saying she was going to talk to some old lady or something like that.

"Niffty we've told you to be careful with that."

Lucifer turned his attention to see Vaggie scolding Niffty.

'Maybe I could spend time with my future daughter in law.'
He thought to himself. Smiling softly at himself thinking it was a great idea. Might as well get to know her better! And possibly to see why exactly she was casted away from heaven.

"Niffty give me the needle."
Vaggie orderd.

Niffty shook her head no running away. Vaggie was about to chase after her, but stopped almost falling back startled from Lucifer appearing infront of her.

"Hello!"
Lucifer excitedly said. Grabbing Vaggies hand pulling her back on her feet.

"Woah-Oh, hi..Uh- Sir!"
Vaggie greeted.

"No need to be so formal. you can just call me by my name!" Lucifer energetically spoke, before continuing. "I was wondering... would you possibly like to hang out for a while? I'd like to get to know my daughters girlfriend more after all." He explains, "Well only if your okay with it that is." Lucifer reassures.

"I don't mind sir- ah I mean Lucifer."
.

.

I was going to make this longer but I want to post for once. Sorry for not posting also so much stuff is happening out of no where right now.

I'm struggling with this story for some reason💀

If you have like some ideas for how Lucifer and vaggie should hang out please let me know I'm open for some ideas :))

.