Comfort

.

A week passed and Lucifer has been staying in his room longer. Not really leaving at all. Just like he always did at his house all the time.
And he hasn't really eaten, not like anyone even noticed. His eye bags being more darker.

Lucifer sat their on his bed while using his magic to make a rubber duck.

This was one of the only things that helped him calm down or at least distract himself, and sometimes even help prevent having another episode of panic attacks. That's why there was so many in his house.

Once he made one he started to make another, then another, and another.
One, after one all of them having a different kind of look, color, or little detail in them.

He sighs looking at his ring again.
"I miss you..." Lucifer wisperd wishing he could talk to Lilith like old times.

_______♡________♡________

"Smiles you should go check up on shortie over their." Angel said while eating some chips. Alastor tensed up looking at him. His ears flopped down.

"Uh, why should I?" Alastor asked back his voice echoing ever so slightly.

Husk nods agreeing with Angel as he spoke up.
"Boss, I hate to admit it but Angels right. You should check up on him. We can't because we have to go get groceries later and your the only one that shares the same top floor as him--" "Oh! And this'll hopefully help with the fighting problem. If you guys keep talking. Like Charlie wants" Angel added with a smug look.

Alastor groans in annoyance knowing he had no other option/choice.

'Might as well... I could also get some of his blood while I'm at it.' He thought to himself

"Fine." He grumbled walking away towards the elevator as he pushed the button to the very top floor.

Bing

The elevator opened as Alastor walked out now walking over to Lucifers room. Alastor knocked on the door waiting for a response but no one answered.
He sighs trying again this time a bit more aggressively.

Lucifer opened the door looking up at Alastor all tired. "What do you want Bambi?" Lucifer asked too distracted to even realize what he called Alastor. Alastors eye twitched when he was named that once again. He decided not to correct him.

"Salutations! How are you?" Alastor asked with a small smile. Lucifer frog blinked which for some reason made Alastor feel warm inside?

"Since when do you wanna know how I am?" Lucifer asked hesitantly. Rubbing his eyes. "Since.... Now?" Alastor said shrugging.

"Well I'm fine-" Lucifer was caught off when Alastor pushed past him entering his room without asking.
"HEY! Get out!"

"Holy- ducks?" Alastor said seeing Lucifers room full of ducks, every corner field with a pile of them.
Lucifers face went red, as he pulled his hat to cover his face looking away embarrassed. Alastor on the other hand was Astonished. He walked around the room, seeing how all the ducks had different features giving them a special look.

"And why is their so many ducks in here exactly?" He asked raising an eyebrow seeing Lucifer trying to hide in his hate.

"It's somthing that helps me distract myself..." Lucifer simply said. Crossing his arms still not looking at Alastor.

"Distract you from what exactly?" Alastor asked his voice now sounding concerned.

"Nothing." Lucifer lied.

"It's clearly not "Nothing" when you make this much ducks in less then a week." Alaster said sarcastically. Lucifer ignored him as he sat on his bed. Trying to ignore the pain in his chest that was threatening to get worse.

Alaster sighs before sitting beside lucifer still keeping his distance from the shorter male.

"You've been in your room all week. Everyone worried about you. Except me of-course. I was forced to come talk to you for your daughter's sake." Alastor quickly said not wanting Lucifer to start seeing him being all soft.

Lucifer looked at him annoyed as he frowns.

"What's the point in telling you then?" Lucifer asked while he started to make another rubber duck but this one looked more broken then the other ones. Lucifer groans annoyed at how it turned out throwing it as the wall as it turned into dust.
Alastor just stared at the kings sudden outburst.

"Is it because of your wife?" The radio demon finnaly asked pointing at Lucifers ring, That was on the counter. Lucifer tensed up at the question feeling the pain again. As his breathing started to increase.

"I...I don't know. Just everything is so fucking stupid, and unfair." Lucifer admitted his hand now holding his chest tightening his grip on his shirt. "Then theirs these sudden feelings of pain going through my chest. I can't breathe. Everything goes dark- then I start to hear voices.... laughing or yelling at me." Lucifer said not realizing he was starting to shake and started to grip his ears tight as if trying to block out any noise. His sharp claws digging under his skin causing him to bleed once again.

Alastor grabbed his hands. Pulling them away from Lucifers face gently. He was doing this out of pure instinct. All because this was what his mother would do when Alastor was alive.
His mom would help him calm down when he was a kid having one of his episodes.

"Shortie, it's alright~ just look at me, and take a deep breath." Alastor reassures not used to doing these types of things. He held Lucifers hands in his, making sure to not startle the man. Who was now starting to cry infront of him.

This made Alastors chest feel weird. It made him feel hurt seeing the childish guy looking like this. He didn't like seeing him like this.
Why?
If anything the first time he met the king he wanted to tare him apart but now it just didn't feel... right? Alastor snapped back feeling lucifer letting go of his hands.

"...Fuck.... sorry." He mumbled rubbing his eye trying to stop crying. "I look pathetic. Already am technically." He mutterd

"Nonsense darling,~ only I'm allowed to tell you that." Alastor interruptedwith a playful smile, earning a small laugh from Lucifer.

Which made Alastors heart race a bit.
"You can leave if you want. I know seeing the king of hell cry is making you annoyed or somthing." Lucifer said feeling insecure.

"No siree, I'll stay here until I see you better." Alastor responded without thinking which made him feel surprised at himself for acting like this infront of him.

Lucifer smiled softly as he suddenly started to laugh a bit. Alastor looked at him confused his head tilting as one ear was flopped down while the other one was up.

"What's so funny?"

"Haha, nothing.... It's just been centuries since someone has tried to make me feel better. It's nice. I forgot the feeling not gonna lie." Lucifer mumbled looking down while he now held a rubber duck.

Alaster just kept smiling finding it amusing and interesting seeing him act this way, but not saying anything about it. Instead he nods.

"Well... just don't get used to it." Alastor mumbled looking away his face feeling warm again.
'What is this weird feeling going on in my chest?' Alastor thought to himself. Before snapping out of it when he saw Lucifer looking at him frog blinking again.
(We love Lucifers frog blinking^^)

"Your still bleeding there..." Alastor points out looking at his bleeding ears well the cuts were around Lucifers pointy ears.

"Huh? Strange it was supposed to be healed by now." Lucifer said shrugging.

"Well~ We can't waste perfectly amazingly good fresh blood!~ can we?" Alastor insisted, happily offering some help.
Well more like wanting another taste of his blood, After all it was addicting.

Lucifer rolled his eyes still tired as fuck. But he just sighs in defeat.

"Fine, just because you helped me out today... Just don't go over-bored like last time." Lucifer replied.

.

__________♡__________♡_____________

Yipieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Idk what I'm doing 🙂🙃