Cheer Up- James Potter x Reader Smut

"Slytherin wins!" the speakers blared. Fuck. You ran down the stands to wait outside the locker room for your boyfriend. He hated losing a match, especially if it was to Slytherin. James was never really pissy or negative around you but you knew well enough from his friends that a lost match would send him to sulk all day. Everyone grumbled as they left the locker room. Marlene smiled a bit and patted your shoulder before she left.

"Good luck," she laughed a bit before walking off. Everyone had left the locker room but James. After waiting for a few minutes you decided just to enter. You found your boyfriend hunched over on the bench with his head in his hands.

"Oh James," you let out a sad chuckle, sat beside him, and rubbed his back soothingly. He leaned in towards your touch. "It's just a game," you sighed and held him close.

"It's not just a game, we would've won if everyone would have listened to me," he grumbled.

"I'm sorry love, but you can't just sit and sulk, you have another match against Slytherin so just look forward to kicking their asses," you kissed the top of his head.

"Sorry," he mumbled and looked up at you, his eyes were fixed on yours. He brought his hand to caress your thigh making your stomach do flips. You never really initiated the sex, you were always too flustered and it was never a problem because James would always take control. He never asked you to do anything either, you never got on top and you've given him blowjobs but never as often as he went down on you. "Just give me a minute to get changed and we can leave," he smiled a bit but you could still see the disappointment on his face. He began to get up but you quickly snapped your hand down on his thigh to stop him.

"Wait," your cheeks flushed and you felt butterflies fluttering around your stomach.

"Hm?" he looked at you with pure confusion.

"Maybe before we go I can help cheer you up?" your skin felt like it was on fire, you loved sucking off your boyfriend but you felt sort of ashamed to admit it. You loved how worked up you could get him, the way you made him shutter and moan your name, the way he gripped your hair and pushed you down on his cock. You nervously let your eyes dart down before looking back up at James to be greeted with his cheeky grin and reddened ears.

"What did you have in mind?" he teased, he knew what you had planned but knew how bashful you were when it came to admitting these things. You playfully hit his arm before dropping to your knees in front of him. "You know you don't have to Y/n, it's really okay, I don't want you to feel like you need to do this," James wanted you bad but he felt guilty making you work.

"I know I don't have to James," you said pulling down his trousers, "I want to." You locked eyes with him as you began to palm him over his boxers, he was quickly growing under your touch. His eyes hungry, he indulged in the sight of you on your knees for him, touching him. He was rock hard under your palm and you nervously removed him from his boxers. You took a couple of seconds and shamelessly ogled at his throbbing cock, his tip was red and swollen, slick with his precum. You licked your lips and looked up at him, locking your eyes as you slowly took him into your mouth.

"Oh, fuck , Y/n," James moaned and watched you as you bobbed your head on his cock, he couldn't take his eyes off of you, " You look so fucking gorgeous with my cock in your mouth." You hollowed out your cheeks wanting to feel all of him that you could. James sent his hand to your head and combed his fingers through your hair before resting his hand on the back of your head with a handful of your hair in his palm. You whimpered around him, your vibrations around his sensitive member made him shudder under you. You brought your mouth to only envelope his tip and brought your hand to pump his shaft. You let your tongue run circles around his tip and flicked over his slit causing his hips to buck up. "Fuck Y/n you're so good," he moaned and fought to keep his eyes from shuttering shut not wanting to miss any second of watching you. His praise has you feeling confident so you suck pulling off his tip with a pop, and let a small playful smirk grace your face. James let out a whine from the loss of your mouth on him. He looked at you with big begging eyes. You continued to pump him.

"Do you like that baby?" you teased feeling him twitch in your hand. He let out a quiet whimper and nodded. His skin was flushed and he was so embarrassed for being needy. You let your thumb run over his tip making his hips jerk. "Now tell me, love, do you want me to make you finish in my hand or" you brought your lips back to brush gently against his tip, "my mouth?" you kept your eyes glued to him. You watched as he stared at you in awe. He could not believe the role you took on but was loving every second of this side of you, he was always a confident bloke but you had him wrapped around your finger. He just nods yes, his mouth slightly agape, unable to speak. "Use your words James, or I just might have to leave you like this," you stopped pumping him.

"No, no," he said hurriedly and swallowed hard, "Your mouth, I want to cum in your mouth." You smiled to yourself, loving how worked up he was.

"Anything for you my love," you giggled and took him back in your mouth. You bobbed your head and massaged his balls making his hips jolt. You moaned around him and bobbed your head sloppily and greedily taking more and more of his length into your mouth before relaxing your throat and letting his tip hit the back of your throat. You were drooling around him all sloppily but keep going, taking all of him down your throat, swallowing around him.

"Oh, baby, you're drooling everywhere," James moans, he is in complete bliss. You were moaning around him and brought your other hand to rub your throbbing clit in circles. James was a moaning mess under you tugging on your hair. You let your eyes flutter shut, savoring the feeling of having him in your mouth while you pleasured yourself. James's cock twitched in your mouth pushing you closer and closer to cumming in your panties. " So fucking close, " James moaned as he held your head firmly on his cock not wanting to lose the feeling. You moaned around him wanting to push him over the edge, needy for his cum to fill your throat. "Oh Y/n," he growled as he bucked his hips into your mouth forcing all of him down your throat as his cock twitched, emptying himself down your throat. You whimpered and looked up at him watching his face as he cums, loving how his face is full of pure ecstasy. You swallow him and your hips twitch against your hand as you cum in your panties. You pop off his cock and your lips are red and swollen and you watch him panting. His chest heaves as he tries to catch his breath, staring at you. He was so intoxicated by you. You were blushing thinking about the way you acted and that you touched yourself in front of him. James started to get up putting himself in his pants, "Your turn," he smirked.

"Oh erm-" you blushed harder and looked down, "I don't um, I erm, I came," your heart was pounding in your chest.

"Oh?" he chuckled so obviously amused, "Did you touch yourself my love?" he teased. You nodded staring at the ground. "I wish I got to watch." Your stomach did flips and you looked up at him.

"Maybe next time," you said quietly and he smirked at you shamelessly and took your hand so you two could walk out of the locker room.

Definitely. Nice to know you touch yourself to me," he teased loving the fact that you did that to yourself at the thought of him.

"Piss off!" you jokingly hit him and he laughs as you walk to the courtyard.