Detention- Professor Snape x Reader (SMUT)

You stood at the chalkboard in the potions classroom, shivering from the ice-cold air that filled the room. Your hands were so cold they felt numb, and you could hardly keep a hold of your chalk as you kept writing the same phrase over and over on the board filling it up only to wipe it off and start again until you ran out the clock. You took a second to stop and shake the cramp out of your hand.

"No breaks!" Professor Snape barked at you from the back of the classroom.

"But Sir it-"

"Do not give me any excuses. Write," he continued to grade.

"But Sir! It hurts-" He slammed his quill on his desk.

"Are you talking back to me?"

"Well, I suppose, what else would you call it?" You snapped back sarcastically, cranky from the cramping in your hand and the chill that consumed your body.

"Where did this attitude come from?" He sneered as he stood from his desk chair to stand behind you. You could not say a word, there was nothing to say. You stared back at him as he was towering over you, keeping you cornered against the dusty board. "You are absolutely out of line, talking back to me like that, I never knew you were one to misbehave so often."

"Well, that's because you hardly know me, Sir." The way he looked at you made your stomach flutter.

"Do you know what happens when you misbehave?" He took a step closer. Your heart flipped. His eyes were filled with a dark, unadulterated lust that made you ache between your thighs. You swallowed hard, trying to regain the confidence you had before.

"I don't know a fucking thing, Professor." Your eyes were locked on his as a warm slickness grew between your thighs.

"Language! How dare you talk that way to me." The way he raised his voice made you jolt, snapping the chalk you had gripped between your thumb and your pointer finger.

"Oh! How dare I?" You rolled your eyes and stood your ground, wanting him to believe you were stronger than you truly were. Professor Snape took a step forward leaving you pressed against the chalkboard with nowhere to go.

"You listen to me. I don't ca for re if it takes all night, you will submit." His voice was low and almost a growl. You could feel yourself soaking your panties from the way he talked to you. "Now." He moved back to his desk chair, turning it to face you before taking a seat. "Shall we put that mouth to better use?" He had begun to undo his belt. You watched as he grew in his trousers. You wanted to continue to put up a fight, to act like his words did not have any effect on you but you couldn't, you wanted to have a taste of him more than he wanted you to. He sat back in his chair in a slight slouch with his belt undone and his cock fully erect begging to be freed from the constraints of his trousers. You made your way to him, dropping to your knees before him earning a smirk on his face. "That's it, you will see how much smoother things will be if you listen to me."

"Yes, Sir," you blushed, looking up at him as you undid the button on his trousers and unzipped him. You rolled them down to his ankles and watched as his cock bobbed from being sprung free. He was so big you couldn't help but stare.

"Well, do not just look at it, make use of those hands and that pretty little mouth of yours."

"Yes, Sir," you moved your hands to pump him, pulling his foreskin back to reveal his bright red, slick, swollen tip. You felt your core aching at the sight of him, as you pumped him you could already imagine how amazing it would feel to have him fill you up. You had never been fucked by a cock this big. You brought your wrist to a steady rhythm earning a few deep, low groans from your professor.