Relax, Love- Sirius Black x Reader(Stepdad Sirius)

You were in your room studying at your desk You had a big test on Monday so you were going to spend the whole weekend studying.

"Y/n dinner!" your mum called from downstairs.

"Busy!" you yelled back down and continued to go over your flash cards. About half an hour later there was a knock at your door.

"Hey, Y/n it's me can I come in?" You heard Sirius's voice from the other side of the door. He and your mum had just gotten married and moved in together about a month ago and you were still a bit upset about the living arrangement.

"I guess," you grumbled and continued to go over your flashcards like a madman. Sirius gently opened your door and stood in the frame with a plate of food.

"Your mum made spaghetti and she just left to take your brother to the cinema, maybe take a break from studying and eat something, you've been at this all day," he sighed.

"It's fine Sirius, you can just leave it on my nightstand." He did as told and placed it on your nightstand before standing next to your desk to see what you were reading.

"What class are you studying for?"

"History."

"Oh, I was pretty good in history," he smiles. He was always trying to be more involved in your life but you never cared too much to let him in.

"Mmhm."

"You know, it's great that you're studying but it's a Saturday night,"

"I know what day it is, thanks," you said sarcastically, annoyed by the distraction.

"I just mean you should go out, have fun, and relax love, you're stressing too much."

"I won't be able to have fun. Nothing will make me relax knowing I have this test on Monday," you sighed.

"I'm sure I could make you relax," Sirius said quietly making your cheeks flush as you looked up at him. You would be lying if you said you didn't hold a tiny grudge out for him to distract yourself from the crush you had.

"How so?" You were hoping it was what you had in mind. Sirius smirked to himself and shut and locked your bedroom door.

"Put the cards down, darling," Sirius got under your desk and pulled your pajama shorts off in one quick movement. You let out a whimper and looked down at him between your thighs under your desk. "No panties?" he chuckled teasingly, "Such a naughty girl." Your heart was pounding in your chest and felt your cunt drip. He looked so sexy between your thighs. It felt like you were dreaming.

"Sorry, Sirius," you blushed.

"Sorry, who? What's my name?"

"Daddy, sorry, Daddy," you blushed.

"Good girl," he smirked to himself and started to kiss up your thighs. You took in a sharp breath, your cunt aching from how close his lips were to your burning core. "You're so wet," he smirked, "Is this all because of me?"

"Yes, Daddy," you whined desperately before sliding down in your seat to push your needy self closer to his face. "So eager darling," Sirius taunted, "Don't worry, daddy is going to take such good care of you," he smirked to himself before running his tongue down your slick folds.

"Fuck," your breath hitched and your hips bucked forward wanting more. You could feel Sirius smirking against you. He parted your lips with his tongue and began lapping at your clit. You felt your entire body relax and let your eyes flutter shut. You let out soft, quiet moans as his tongue ran circles around your clit. Sirius slid his hands up your thighs and began to knead your inner thighs whilst gripping them open as wide as he could to allow himself as much room as possible. Sirius's gentle lapping only lasted a couple of minutes before he was hungry for more. He loved having the taste of you on his tongue. Sirius moved his tongue from your clit causing you to whine at the loss of contact. You could still feel Sirius's smug smirk pressed against your pussy. In a matter of seconds, Sirius was fucking his tongue in and out of your cunt. "Oh, fuck!" Your hips jolted up in shock but Sirius used his grip on your inner thighs and kept you in place. Your hand shot down and grabbed a fistful of his hair. Your hips grinded against him working with his movements. Your walls clenched around, loving the feeling of his tongue filling you up. Your clit throbbed, aching to be touched. You rolled your hips as best as you could to grind your clit against him but it was no use. Sirius let out a deep animalistic growl into you as he devoured your pussy. A mixture of his drool and your wetness was dripping down his chin. "Oh, god, more!" You had never felt pleasure like this before. You whimpered as the cold air hit your heat when Sirius removed himself to look up at you.

"You want more princess?" Sirius panted as he licked your juices off his face. You nodded eagerly. He kept his eyes glued to your face as he pushed three fingers into your cunt.

"Fuck yes," you moaned and let your head fall back. Sirius pumped his fingers in and out of you at a rough pace. You were a moaning mess. Sirius curled his fingers, hitting your G-spot. Your hips stuttered, "Yes there, right there, don't stop," you moaned shamelessly. Sirius watched your hips writhe against his hand, he couldn't take his eyes off you. His cock was pressed against the fabric of his jeans begging to be touched. Sirius continued to fuck your cunt with his fingers knuckles deep. Your walls grasped around his fingers. Sirius buried his face between your thighs again, abusing your clit with his tongue. "So fucking close!" you cried out, grinding your hips against his tongue. His fingers kept up a brutal tempo. Sirius groaned into your pussy, the vibration sending you over the edge. You felt a knot in your stomach build up and burst within a matter of seconds. Sirius kept up going, riding out your orgasm. Your walls gripped his fingers and you felt yourself release all over his fingers and face, letting out the most sinful moan, "Oh god yes!" You had tears of pleasure rolling down your cheeks. Your thighs were shaking around his head. You were limp in your desk chair panting in your fucked-out bliss you hardly even noticed Sirius licking up your juices. He looked up at you and you had finally caught your breath and saw him grinning at you cheekily.

"Relaxed, love?"

"God yes," you breathed out.