Hide- Professor Lupin x Reader

"You're all free to go," Professor Lupin said to the class, "Do not forget you have your test tomorrow on hinkeypunks." Everyone mumbled a blur of yeses. Professor Lupin shot you a look and you knew he wanted you to stay. You turned to your friends.

"You guys go ahead, I need to ask Professor Lupin something for the test tomorrow, I'll meet you at lunch," you smiled. They nodded and said their goodbyes before going off on their way. Professor Lupin magicked the door closed and waved you over. You quickly made your way to his desk.

"Quick darling, we don't have much time, I have a staff meeting but I couldn't wait, especially with how good you look in that skirt." There was almost a sort of feral growl in his throat that he was trying to choke back.

"We can always meet later, Professor, I don't mind," you smiled kindly but the way he was staring at you with his dark hungry eyes made you ache between your thighs.

"Take off your clothes. Right now," he growled staring down at you.

"Yes, Sir," his words went straight to your cunt. You felt your walls needily clench around nothing while your clit felt hot and engorged, begging to be touched. You quickly shrugged off your cloak and began undoing the buttons on your top before dropping your skirt as Professor Lupin undid his belt and quickly dropped his trousers. He was already so hard, you watched as his cock bobbed as he made his way towards you.

"Over the desk," he directed and you did as told. Professor Lupin's fingers gripped your hips as he buried himself into your tight, wet cunt. Your breath hitched as his engorged cock stretched you out.

"Oh, fuck," you moaned and tightened your grip on the desk in front of you, your knuckles turning white.

"Merlin," Professor Lupin growled, keeping one hand gripping your hip roughly enough to leave a bruise behind and sending his other hand to graze over your spine, "I love the way your pussy grips my cock," he moaned and slipped his hand to grab your ponytail before pulling your hair back roughly to make you look him in the eyes as he smirked down at you. "There's my pretty little whore," his eyes were full of lust.

"I-I l-love y-your cock-k," you choked out between moans. Your professor kept his eyes glued to you and his grip on your ponytail tightened as he pulled it more and more causing a tear to roll down your cheek.

"Good girl, you take me so well," he leaned forward growling into your ear. You both kept your eyes glued to each other. He looked so sexy when his face was filled with pleasure. You both jumped to the knock at the door. You felt your stomach drop and looked at Professor Lupin with worry as you froze in place. "Under the desk, now," he said firmly and sat in his desk chair and scooted in after kicking your clothes under his desk.

"Remus?" You heard Professor McGonagall's voice rang from the other side of the classroom door. "May I come in?"

"Yes," Professor Lupin sipped his water and made himself look busy with a quill in his hand and a stack of parchment in front of him. Professor McGonagall quickly entered and you held your breath as you heard her make her way to his desk.

"We have a staff meeting, Albus sent me to come get you."

"Oh right, I have been so busy grading it must have slipped my mind," he lied. You were on your hands and knees and stared at his bright red swollen tip throb in front of your face. You salivated at the thought of his taste. You let your greedy thoughts get the best of you and you took him in your mouth as silently as possible. Remus's hips bucked forward and his breath hitched. A deep crimson blush rose through his neck, cheeks, and ears as he let out a cough to clear his throat. You let your tongue abuse the slit on his tip making his hips shake under you.

"Are you alright Remus?" Minerva cocked an eyebrow and gave him a look for his strange behavior.

"Y-Yes" he coughs as you bob your head around him, taking his entire length in your mouth. You loved the way you tasted together.

"Well, come on then, everyone is waiting," she waved for him to get up. You began to bob your head faster and faster. His cock twitched in your throat and you knew he was close. Remus was struggling to keep himself composed and his grip on his quill tightened.

"I just need a few minutes, please go tell everyone I am sorry and I am on my way," he kept his view on the parchment before him unable to bask in the pleasure your mouth was causing him as Minerva stood before him.

"Very well then," she gave him a small smile and left shutting the door behind her.

"Merlin fuck Y/n!" Remus howled and his hand shot down to grip your hair. You moaned around him as he tugged on your hair before letting his head fall back from your overindulgence. You relaxed your jaw and took him down your throat. It did not take much longer before your professor was shuddering under you as he emptied himself down your throat. You swallowed every last drop around him before pulling off him letting a popping sound fill the classroom. Remus panted and stared down at you as a small smirk tugged at the corner of your lips. "Wait in here for me darling, I'll be back to take care of you you filthy whore," he smirked as he quickly cleaned himself up and dressed himself to head to the meeting.

"Yes, Professor," you blushed.            

a/n part 2??? 

 liamlost I hope you like it!