Profesor Snape x Student Reader

"Essays are due Friday. Two rolls of parchment, nothing more, nothing less, or it will be an automatic fail, is that understood?" Professor Snape asks the class waking me from my day dream. All the heads bob yes mixed with a few mumbled yes's. I rush to scribble down the topic and try to stop myself from thinking about Professor Snape the way I have been. I copy everything just in time for class to be dismissed. I get up quickly and start to gather my things.
"Miss y/l/n. Stay, we need to talk about something" Professor Snape says to you as the class starts shuffling out but in time to catch you before you leave.

I feel all my nerves hit me at once, I swallow hard and let my hands play with the sleeves of my oversized robe so they don't tremble, "Yes, Professor?" I walk over to his desk/

"We need to talk about the inappropriate thoughts you've been having", he says in a stern voice. My panic starts to kick in and I find it harder and harder to keep my cool. I stay just looking back at him for a couple seconds trying to gather my thoughts.

"Oh? What thoughts are you talking about Professor?", I play dumb, I know exactly what he's talking about. The way I cant stop thinking about him both inside and outside the classroom, the way I long for the feeling of his strong, rough hands to roam every inch of my soft, tight, supple skin. The way I dream of him taking my virginity, oh how badly I want him to be my first.
"You are doing it again," he sneers, snapping you back to reality. I look up at him with big eyes, I can't save myself from this, he knows. "You know this is wildly inappropriate, you are a student and I am your teacher." I nod because he is correct, my cheeks are flushed, filled with shame and embarrassment. I go to open my mouth to say something before he cuts me off, "However," Professor Snape begins, "I would be lying if I said I didn't love the idea, being the first to make you scream and moan," he says bringing his eye contact to lock with mine. I cant believe what I am hearing and it takes me a couple seconds just to process it. I feel my body heating up, my stomach doing flips, and all my can do its stand there with my mouth slightly open, trying to gather the right words, any words, anything, to break the silence.

"I-I" I stutter, still at a loss for words. "I really want that Professor, I really want you" I say and watch as a small smile mixed with a smirk forms on his face.

"You've thought about me a lot this year, darling, it's taken every ounce of my being to not keep you after class and bend you over my desk and give you everything you have been dreaming of", Snape says as he takes a step closer to me. "How all I want to do is let my hands roam your body, pull your hair back and watch you moan my name," he says while his eyes roam my body.

I take a deep breath in "then why don't you professor? I want you to, I want you to make me feel good, I want to make you feel good," I say and take a step closer to him.

"Are you sure this is what you want? Your Professor to be the first to touch you?" Snape says with caution, because no matter how much he wants it, he wants you to be positive this is what you want.

I nod "I've wanted this for years, but now I am finally of age, professor please" I beg almost breathlessly, feeling the growing need for his touch heat up between my legs. The neediness in my voice was enough to send him over the edge, the last push he needed to make any consequences that may come his way after this moment insignificant. He moves forward closes the gap between us and snakes an arm around my waist pulling me into a passionate kiss. I feel my whole body melt into his as you let your hands slide up and down his chest. I cannot help but let my hands roam his chest because I can't even believe it to be happening. Finally after all this time and all the thoughts I had about him my dreams are coming true. I push my hips closer to his and feel his growing bulge being pressed against me. I feel a soft groan slip his lips into our kiss. I kiss him hungrily while I feel my clit throb and think about him ripping off my clothes and fucking me relentlessly over his desk. I feel a smirk curl on his lips mid kiss.