Ch 11

"Who are you? Servents are allowed to sit on his chair now?"

Ishan blinked looking at the lady,
"Excuse me miss? Who are you?"

"I should be the one  asking you that, by the way fancy clothing for a servent hun" She said

"What do you mean by servant?" Ishan got up , slight rage in his voice.

She rose her eyebrows, putting her books on the table she was about to answer back. But she was soon interrupted by Shubman walking in.

"Sara? At this time? I thought you left your studies already" Shubman said.

"I- who told you that?" The lady , apparently named Sara turned at Shubman "uh, must be that stupid brother of mine, nevermind he is never in his senses. I was just in my aunt's house for vacations"

She moved little closer to Shubman, "I Love to read, how can I leave studies Shubman, you know it"

Ishan scrunched up his nose, he didn't have a good feeling about the girl since he  first took a glance of her.

"That's a new surprise for me" shubman laughed mockingly.

"By the way, meet Ishan. My husband"
Shubman introduced.

Sara glanced at him, she smirked.
"Oh, so he is the one"

"So mayank told you?"

"Of course he did, anyways. Hi, Ishan, this is Sara Roy Chowdhury. Such an houner to meet you" She streched her hand, a mischievous grin playing on her lips.

Ishan gave an unpleasant expression, nonetheless accepted her hand.
"Hello, same goes for me"

"He just took admission in English literature and music in presidency, you shouldn't just take him lightly" shubman passed a comment, sitting on his chair with a pen in his hand.

Ishan doesn't know why, but he smirked proudly at the girl.

"We will see about that" Sara mouthed, not audible for Shubman but Ishan for sure understood.

"Take a seat, what are your doubts?" Shubman said, a bit blunt.

Sara harshly let go of Ishan's hand, taking a seat just opposite Shubman.

"Um, I think I am only comfortable studying alone" Sara said, side-eyeing Ishan.

Shubman shied.

"Um Ishan can you-"

"It's fine Shubi" Ishan said, leaving the room while glaring at Sara.

sara frowned.

Shubi ?my foot!

"Aren't you gonna study?" Shubman questioned.

"Yuh yuh! So this question I am stuck here-"

Ishan huffed as he sat on the bed.

That girl is getting on his nerves , Ishan knows he would never be able to get along with her!

In the dinner table it was too quite, So shubman cleared his throat.

"So hows study-"

"Wo ladki kaun thi?" Ishan interrupted, voice serious. His serious eyes looked at Shubman, head still slightly tilted down.

Shubman blinked. Well that's something new-

"Um, she is my friend's sister. I teach her sometimes so she tends to come" shubman said.

"Acha" Ishan fully looked up with a straight face, he put his spoon down.

"Kuch hua-" shubman tried to speak,  but was ignored.

"I am done, good night" Ishan got up , washed his hands and went to their room.

Shubman sat there confused.

After eating shubman went to his room, finding Ishan already sleeping at the other edge of the bed. Shubman smiled, he tiptoed to the bed, carefully moved near Ishan.

"Boo!" Shubman said near his ear, shaking the boy's shoulder.

"AHHHH MUMMY!" Ishan jolted up.

Shubman laughed out loud, "I knew you were awake!"

Ishan took a breath of relief seeing it's shubman, but he soon formed a frawn.

"You- go away!" Ishan said, quickly laying down again and covering himself with blanket.

"Are are , sorry Ishan!" Shubman quickly said seeing the grumpy reaction of the boy.

Ishan didn't reply.

"Ishan?"

Still no reply.

"I think you don't want to talk. Alright I will go sleep in the next room." Shubman turned around , moving to step down of the bed.

He felt a pull in the back of his shirt.

Shubman smiled.

He turned around to see his husband, currently looking all grumpy and pouty, holding his shirt.

Shubman laughed again.

"You are so mean!" Ishan complained , still holding his shirt.

"But I thought you didn't want to talk"

"No! I am just sleepy!" Ishan protested.

"Fine fine, let's sleep then"
Shubman layed down beside him, spreading his hand to Ishan.

Ishan held Shubman's hand before covering his whole body with blanket.

Shubman smiled at the cute boy.
"Such a baby" he mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------

Naagin ki entry ho gayi hai bhailog👀