69. Love in the Air

Dress / Gregor Clegane / Davina Targaryen out now!

"This is amazing!" Cregan declared holding tight to Avalon. Vaera pouted from the ground. 

"Whats wrong?" Aegon wrapped an arm around her. 

"He is the love of my life-"

"You just met him, lets not get carried away." Aegon cut in. Vaera crossed her twig thin arms in front of her chest. 

"I have loved him for forever!" Vaera corrected. 

"You just met him."

"Yes forever!" 

"Yesterday." Aegon reiterated. 

"And I have loved him since then." Vaera agreed. "Aegon you dont understand anything about women."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Aegon corrected shaking his head. "I know a lot about women."

"Like?"

"Like... like...' Aegon had to think fast. "Like they are moody and fall in love at the drop of a snowflake." 

"There is no snow here doofus!" Vaera corrected marching off. 

"Vaera!" Aegon begged chasing after her. 

"Thank you for making every visit perfect Avalon." Cregan shouted through the clouds. 

"I wish you lived closer, but that makes our meetings all the more enjoyable, we savor them more." Avalon offered kissing his cheek. "Your father spoke of sara, are you two still getting along?''

"She's little, but she's okay. She likes the wolves." 

"You got wolves?" 

"Yeah, a direwolf." Cregan agreed. 

"Thats wonderful, I'm sure they are beautiful-"  Avalon added as Mouse slid along the clouds as Cregan reached out grasping for them. "Cloud catching." 

"What?" 

"Try to catch the clouds. I used to do this with my brother Daemon." Avalon remarked. 

"I can't catch it." Cregan countered. Avalon reached out fisting a cloud. Cregan copied her. 

"It's part of the fun trying to catch some." Avalon assured. "One day, I will." Cregan laughed out reaching for another cloud.

"If you come north we will catch snowflakes together, those you can actually catch." 

"He's perfect." Vaera declared leaning forward on the table to be closer to Cregan. 

"He can hear you." Cregan chuckled out. 

"I know." Vaera assured attempting to wink at him.  Cregan smiled looking to Avalon. 

"She sees a handsome young man and she turns into a little flirt." Alicent realized. 

"Flirt..." Vaera repeated blowing Cregan a kiss. 

"Mother stop her." Aegon demanded. Helaena looked between them before staring back at Cregan, he was a handsome boy she supposed. "Oh great, now Helaena is looking at him." Cregan blushed, he wasnt used to this much attention back home from ladies, even if they were younger ladies.  

"I have given up trying to control Vaera when it comes to Cregan," Avalon corrected. Viserys laughed out. 

"Vaera darling come here." Viserys requested. 

"Yes daddy." Vaera ran to him. "Is this about a union for me and Cregan?"

"You are six." Viserys corrected. 

"Why does everyone keep reminding me that?" Vaera countered, her little brow furrowed back at viserys. 

"Because you are six." Viserys reminded her trapping her in his lap. Avalon shook her head smiling back at them. 

"I wish I had more siblings." Cregan remarked. "I would love to have brothers." 

"Marry me and you get two!" Vaera declared, Viserys muzzled her with his hand. 

"I think its bed time." Viserys corrected. 

"I dont think so, I'm wide awake." Vaera corrected. 

"Probably all the cookies." Alicent offered. 

"I think its the love in the air!" 

Alyssa smiled up at Avalon as she sung her to bed that night. She didnt know what got into vaera this past week but Cregan was being a good sport about it. 

"Twinkle, twinkle, little dragon If you're hungry, eat a sheep if you are tried go to sleep. Up above the world so high Soaring, flying high in the sky, oh I wonder how high you will fly. Twinkle, twinkle, little dragon close your eyes and dream of me." Avalon requested, Alyssa closed her eyes as Avalon placed a gentle hand on her stomach. "Goodnight my littlest love." 

Alicent knew that Avalon was already itching for another child, she hated her moons bleeding and wanted many children so she went to her own chambers and made sure Vaera didnt try to sneak into Cregan's rooms. 

Avalon smiled closing the door when she saw Viserys up waiting for her. They kissed, letting the need build. He slid his hand from her leg to her waist, from her waist to her breast. She hummed into the kiss. Her hands reach for his pants, and she pushed him back onto the sofa, straddling his waist. Her dress came off. His shirt follows. He gripped her hips. She smiled, boldly, so sexy as she stared down at him. He ... cringed. Winced. Something not sexy. His gaze goes right to her hands. He grabbed her wrist to stop her hands from doing anything else.

"What's wrong?"  Avalon questioned leaning back. "Viserys are you- do you need the maester?"

"I just..." Viserys coughed out and Avalon jumped up to get him some water. "thank you," he rasped through a gulp. 

"Viserys, should I-" avalon began as she started getting dressed again. 

"I'm just... suddenly not feeling well, I'm so sorry Avalon." Viserys remarked. Avalon nodded sitting back down beside him. 

"Then lets get you to bed." Avalon agreed. 

"You will stay with me." Viserys requested. 

"Of course." Avalon agreed. 

Night had fallen as the storm played on and he had pulled her to bed under the sound of the rain. He tilted her chin up and captured her lips. His kiss stayed, connecting, as her body built and fell beneath him, the sound of his name a whisper in the dark. She fell asleep against him. Felt his fingers threading through her hair. Slow and simple and it made her smile. Made his pulse that much stronger in his veins. She was staying. Soft and here and he lay his forehead against hers. 

 In the morning, Avalon woke first, lifting her head from his chest. Her hand was pressed to his chest next to her head. His hand however ... it was resting on her ass ... on the inside of her panties. He was feeling better already.